• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A Song of Ice and Fire

A_Train

So as to no longer take over other threads with discussion or this book series, I gave it its own thread.

I like Tyrion as well. He is so crafty, and intelligent. Throughout the 4th book, I even started to like Jaime a little as well.

Jaime becomes very easy to like later in the novels, although I do my best to remember his actions from earlier in the novel.

I agree with yoru prediction of Jon and Danaerys eventually meeting up, though I dont think that will happen until the 6th book. I think Tyrion will meet up with her first now that he has left the mainland. But like you, my predicions are usually wrong. (My first being that I predicted that Jon and Robb would eventually fight as leaders of two different armies, Jon I suspected would eventaully become a wildling after joining them, and I suspected Robb would be King of the North, if not all of the Realm).

I was rather disappoitned with Book 4. Do you have any thoughts on this one?

I play a wrestling game online. If you'd like to play follow this link

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 133896

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, I have not been disappointed with any of the books. I liked the end, where Sam got hooked up with the Archmaester Marwyn, and the archmaester prepares to leave to find Dany.

Oh, I'd have to look...

Oh, yeah, it was the kid who was being paid at the beginning by the guy who wanted him to steal the key. Not sure if he was revealed; it has been so long. That's right, isn't it? I think that there is something not right with the kid, cause I got the impression that he was going to end up dead. Can't remeber his name, though.

Yeah there was somethign not right with the kid. If you lok back the his first chapter, and the last person the kid talks to, (this is a person from a previous novel) it may make sense.

Yeah there was somethign not right with the kid. If you lok back the his first chapter, and the last person the kid talks to, (this is a person from a previous novel) it may make sense.

I had trouble placing that guy in the Prologue....I am not sure who he was. Now, you have whetted my appetite. I may have to start reading them again.

Yeah, I know. I have been trying to figure out from the first book, when Arya was chasing cats, and got led into the basement of Baratheon's castle, and saw the two guys walking and talking. One was Varys, but I still can't pick out who the other is.

Yeah that one took me a second read through to catch. He appears again, and has a rather distinct appearence. Once you realize who he is, it offers a rather revealing change into the intentions of Varys.

Yeah that one took me a second read through to catch. He appears again, and has a rather distinct appearence. Once you realize who he is, it offers a rather revealing change into the intentions of Varys.

Cool. I think I will be rereading shortly.

I just thought about it....is it Illyrio Mopatis he is walking with?