Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave up on the "soda"(we call it soft drink in aus) a few months back after a fairly painful visit to the dentist. He said it was alright to drink in moderation, however i decided to go off it completely. These days i drink water mainly, milk and juice sometimes... not the mention the occasional beer... but thats a different story. :D

I grew up calling it soda. I moved from the city to the suburbs and they called it pop. I like "soft drink" now

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I call it soda. Got a lot of funny looks from the locals when we moved to Upstate NY!!! :lol:

Me too :lol:

I've lived in Upstate NY most of my life and have always called it "soda." I lived in NYC for a year and it's "soda" there too. I think anywhere from Syracuse eastward it's "soda." But the fully looks are less than 80 miles away, and I get them whenever I'm in Rochester or Buffalo and am offered some "pop."

Having said that, I tend to waver between Diet Pepsi and Orange Fanta, though I've been drinking far less soda lately than I used to.

"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world"

-Dave Barry