• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Weird Al

Patrick

I don't hear much of his newer stuff, but I know of some of his older stuff. "I lost on Jeapordy," and "Oreo" come to mind. They are great for a laugh.

Country music has a version of him, called Cletus T. Judd. He has some funny stuff as well, if you listen to country music.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've always been an Al fan. Though I only really appreciate his parady's of famous songs, I'm not so big on his original works, with the exception for the Night Santa Went Crazy.

I play a wrestling game online. If you'd like to play follow this link

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 133896

Yeah, I've always been an Al fan. Though I only really appreciate his parady's of famous songs, I'm not so big on his original works, with the exception for the Night Santa Went Crazy.

Totally appropriate for the time of year! :D I've seen him in concert twice.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

• 8 years later...

Me and my brothers just saw Weird Al for the second time. Such a great show. :) Been listening to his stuff non-stop recently, following the concert.

I was a fan, back around 1980. Listened to the Dr. Demento radio show on KMET in Los Angeles. I remember some of his stuff playing during the early years of MTV. I missed a lot of his later career, only catching a song here and there. Still funny, but I'm not as much into it as I was.

John - ASE Martial Arts Supply

https://www.asemartialarts.com