• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What book are you currently reading?

bushido_man96

I'm a nerd in the truest sense. I will spend HOURS in the bookstore if allowed. Which now that I think about it, I may go do on my lunch break.

Anyway. I am currently reading "The Memory Keepers Daughter".

I am having a hard time getting into it.

And yeah I will admit it, I'm 28 years old and have read ALL of the Twilight books.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next book on my list to read is the one coming out by Joe Torre on the Yankees.

From what I've heard, that one is going to be controversial, for sure.

"Never argue with an idiot because they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ Dilbert

I just received Taekwondo: A Killing Art in the mail. I'm looking forward to checking out the history in it. It sounds like it gets away from the "ancient history" that is propogated as TKD.

I've had those issues before, Erin. I usually try to gut it thru, but some times you just can't.

I did keep a copy of Rama II by Clarke on the night stand for quite awhile. I was a big fan of the first book, but the second was horribly boring. I'd pick it up on nights I couldn't sleep and be out in a couple of pages :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished The Looming Tower.

On to Terror at Beslan by Giduck. Yeah, charmingly light reading of late.

I can say that I'd strongly recommend Looming Tower. It's a study of Islamic radicalism since the late 40's thru to 9/11. Amazing read, I couldn't put it down.