• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What book are you currently reading?

bushido_man96

Have just started Hannibal rising, recently gone back through from beginning the Alex Cross series by James Patterson. I am a big fan of series books I have to say - Patricia Cornwell's Scarpetta is a fave of mine.

Karate Ni Sentinashi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a big fan of series books I have to say...

I am as well, Kirsty. I have read the Lord of the Rings series, have read the first two books of The Iheritance Trilogy (Eragon, Eldest), and have also read the first 4 books of the Song of Ice and Fire. They are all fantasy based reads.

Its only recently I have heard of the inheritance trilogy - gonna have to get started on that one!!

I forgot another favourite of mine - The Harry Potter series!!!! I started off with the first 3 reading them to my daughter, however as they got a bit more adult in genre I have become addicted!!!

Karate Ni Sentinashi

Bushidoman, when I first saw you post that you liked medevil and fantasy books I was going to sugest the Song of Ice and Fire series, but I see you've already read it.

These books are by far my favorite books that I've ever read, and I can read them over and over and over. I simply cannot wait for the next one to be released, and it drives me crazy, hah ha.

If you ever want to discuss it start up a thread, and if you don't I probably will, hah.

As for what I'm reading now, is a series of books called "The Shadows of the Conclave", I think.. Its a trilogy written by Rayond E Feist, that includes many characters from his other works. Its a poor substitute for A Song of Ice and Fire, but its ok.

I play a wrestling game online. If you'd like to play follow this link

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 133896

As for what I'm reading now, is a series of books called "The Shadows of the Conclave", I think.. Its a trilogy written by Rayond E Feist, that includes many characters from his other works.

I didn't mind them, but I think his Riftwar series was the best.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Bushidoman, when I first saw you post that you liked medevil and fantasy books I was going to sugest the Song of Ice and Fire series, but I see you've already read it.

These books are by far my favorite books that I've ever read, and I can read them over and over and over. I simply cannot wait for the next one to be released, and it drives me crazy, hah ha.

Yeah, I can't wait for the last one as well. It has been a while since I have read the others, so I may have to start up again. There is so much trickery and betrayal, and the author just does things that you do not expect.

My favorite character was Eddard Stark, but he didn't last long. I was hacked about that. Now, though, I'd have to say my favorite is Jon Snow, and he was left out of the last book for the most part, and is supposed to be a focal character in the last book.

It seems to me that there are a lot of ends to tie up, and I would think that this book is either going to be really thick, or he may need one more to get it done.