• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who here watches or is a fan of Chuck Norris World Combat League. It's a great Kickboxing org, with teams from cities across the USA. It's like International rules Kickboxing, except more exciting. Fighters come from different backgrounds (Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Sanda, Karate, TKD) And it's a great org.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyHYSSfojlQ

You know... spinning back kicks hurt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been able to watch any yet. I didn't know if it was recorded, or showed on any channels. From what I watched there, it looks really enjoyable.

Welcome to the Forums! :karate:

That was awesome! I've had a little faff about with the website, looks excellent. Really hope that it goes international. It looks much more entertaining than both MMA and boxing, both of which I enjoy greatly so that really is saying something.

• 4 months later...

Looks interesting. I wonder how they judge "3 inches above the knee" for the leg-kick rule when the fighters wear long pants though?

Battling biomechanical dyslexia since 2007

Looks interesting. I wonder how they judge "3 inches above the knee" for the leg-kick rule when the fighters wear long pants though?

I didn't know that was a rule. I thought it was just above the knee to prevent injuries.

I've got to admit, I don't like it.

What is it that you don't like about it? Is the fact that they don't grapple, or just the way the fights are set up?