• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what do you want to do?

brokenswordx

I actually was a truck driver; however, I sustained a bad back injury from which I have had several issues. During that time, I thought the better of trying to drive on an increasingly weakening back. I took the time, and got: an Associates degree in accounting (3.875 GPA)

Bachelors Degree in Business Administration concentrating in Human Resources (3.93 GPA) and a Masters of Business Administration degree focusing in Human Resources (4.0 GPA)... All were taken online.

I specialized in safety, and training protocol. I have 15 business certificates and over 30 safety and training certificates including First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens safety protocol. I am also an ordained Reverend, and certified as a firearms expert.

Since that time, I have applied to over 500 jobs here in the US and on foreign soil... Nobody is hiring for some reason...

I am going to continue through with Admin jobs; however, I am going to lend my other focuses as well...

Its a joke isn't it! Goes to show, the more qualified or experienced you are the less chance you seem to have. They want young inexperienced types who can be molded. Not someone who knows what they're doing who might dare to tell them they could do things a better way! :D

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world hates an informed consumer...

It is what you learn when you think you know everything that matters most! (unknown)

" I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself". (DH Lawrence)

"The only stupid question is the one that was never asked!!" (Me!!!)

I'm a security officer... I'm doing mostly loss prevention at the moment.

I would like to stay in the security business... and maybe open a dojang one day on the side and if it works well...full time ...

Knowing others is intelligence, knowing yourself is true wisdom.

Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power.