• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I want to someday be able to retire. That does not look that it will happen now. My wife was really sick a few years back (she is better now) and it pretty much wiped us out (I had insurance too...but)

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I want to go into translation and interpretation, English to Japanese, and vice versa. I kinda want to find a way to put music in my career, too, because I really, really love music. Half my high school classes are about music, after all.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

• 1 year later...

Anyone who's already posted:

Want to update on what you're doing? (seeing this thread 2 years old)

To everyone who hasn't posted what are you doing with your life as of now and what are your plans for the future?

Now: I'm halfway through my 2nd year of college and currently have no major. I'm taking voice and piano lessons along with my guitar lessons. LOL my skill is getting there. I've taken a break from martial arts, not because I wanted too. I hope to start training again with the new year. Oh I have a job now as well!

I have a new appreication for life.

Future: I can't believe I wrote I wanted to get married! That's I will say is undecided. I'm still doing what I can on my path to be a musician and might end up in a medical or arts program with the way things are going right now. . . . art/music therapy?

<3

Nice idea, brokenswordx. :) Professionally, I'm on point. :) Personally, I did get my drivers license, but I am not out on my own. :)