• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

HEY GUYS i am back to normal.... hu~~~

TigerKorea

sorry for those crappy arguments that i've made sorry guys you guys are still kind hehehehehehe THNX!! : P

anyway you know what? MA is cool keep working on it... ^^

and you know... sometimes i want to kill people why is it like that?? can anybody tell me why? i am tall and fat enough to be looking like a white man anyway somebody tell me why i just want to kill people...

i feel like fighting is useless but murder is cool... of course i haven't killed a person yet.. but i am getting close to it.. :sad: hm........

i am a korean boy who will rock korea with my fists may be next 10 years i am already a bruce lee of korea

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I can offer one word of advice about murder, how to commit it, etc. That word is... DONT! We all have had the urge to take the head off of someone we dont like. We must control the urge though and force ourselves not to. Maybe you should take an anger management class or something like that. Seek help. Murder is not the way to go. It could ruin your life and many others. Is there any certain people that you want to kill? Was there a reason for those feelings?

I used to feel that some people were so mean that they should be gotten rid of, but not any more. The way I see it now is that there are more a$$holes in the world than I have time for and why should I waste my short life letting others upset me? Besides if you were to kill someone out of anger you are not thinking of the people you would hurt by killing them, such as their friends and family.

The next time you get angry at someone, think of having to look his mother in the eye and telling her that he "needed killin". If that is not enough to make you think twice, you might want to think about what life is like in prison...My guess is that it is filled with the kinds of people that make you mad in the first place. There was a saying when I lived in Hawaii: "Cool head main thing".

Good luck, my friend :cool:

"It is not enough to aim, you must hit."

-Italian Proverb

[ This Message was edited by: Ti-Kwon-Leap on 2002-05-12 12:04 ]

Ti-Kwon-Leap

"Annoying the ignorant since 1961"

• 3 weeks later...