• advertisement_alt

Coke or Pepsi?

bushido_man96

Coke or Pepsi?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke
    • Pepsi

I remember Crystal Pepse, but not Pepsi Blue.

I seem to think that some of this stuff was regional. I remember that the first time I drank it was in Colorado. Then it came to the midwest

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Crystal Pepse, but not Pepsi Blue.

I seem to think that some of this stuff was regional. I remember that the first time I drank it was in Colorado. Then it came to the midwest

Yeah, they try to test the new stuff regionaly at first, to see if they can get an idea of how it will go over nationally. They hit test markets in populated areas first, I think.

I'm a pepsi person ... or used to be. I don't drink much soda now unless I'm really really thirsty and that's the only thing there. Coke seems sweeter to me. Pepsi is just perfect. Even now, when I do try a sip. I'm a big Gatoraid fan or water ... or beer ;)

Laurie F

I drink a lot of Diet Coke... seems obligatory when you work in Info Tech.

I went to school on a college campus that had an exclusive agreement with Pepsi, so all you could get on campus was Pepsi. Awful. :-)

----

Hmm. Hello. This is the floor. How did I get here?

I don't drink soft drinks anymore, though my son loves them. This is why I avoid them:

http://healthbolt.net/2006/12/08/what-happens-to-your-body-if-you-drink-a-coke-right-now/

However, I have good memories of icy cold Coca-Cola on hot Atlanta summer days (there is no such thing as Pepsi in Atlanta). Nowadays, my vice is a good pint of ale, though I've had to cut back drastically because it irritates my esophagus. :(

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

I don't drink soft drinks anymore, though my son loves them. This is why I avoid them:

http://healthbolt.net/2006/12/08/what-happens-to-your-body-if-you-drink-a-coke-right-now/

However, I have good memories of icy cold Coca-Cola on hot Atlanta summer days (there is no such thing as Pepsi in Atlanta). Nowadays, my vice is a good pint of ale, though I've had to cut back drastically because it irritates my esophagus. :(

With respect,

Sohan

Wow. Now I am scared of Coke!!! :lol:

That is something else. It really makes you think about what you put into your body.

With respect,

Sohan

Sohan, golly gee...thanks for the information. Too bad I just had two cans shortly before I read you post. I guess that it's back to coffee for me! :D Well, maybe not

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Yeah, a trainer I know just posted it on his blog. It's very eye-opening!

Bushido, I've become VERY aware of what I put in my body nowadays. I'm not 23 anymore, and I have no intention of slowing down anytime soon, so I have to be more conscious of what I eat and drink.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu