• advertisement_alt

Coke or Pepsi?

bushido_man96

Coke or Pepsi?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Coke or Pepsi?

• Coke
    • Pepsi

I'll drink most sodas. I really like a lot of sodas. Most of the time, we drink the Wal-Mart brand soda (Sam's Choice). It tastes good to me/us and you can get 2 2 liters for the price of 1 of a Coca-Cola brand. I don't buy the soda, but it's kind of a no brainer I imagine if you want to save money and like the taste. You can drink twice the soda for the same price. :D

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I slightly prefer Pepsi (especially Pepsi Max) to Coke.

In Europe we don't have so many soda types (like mountain dew,root beer,grape coke etc.) like they have in the States.

Anyway, DID YOU KNOW? I was reading in a magazine about the "Secret Recipe of Coca - Cola" where it stated that in the beginning (back in the 1900's or something) it was a mix of natural cocaine leaves, cola plant extract, and california wine. Now the recipe is different but there are still tiny (acceptable by law) traces of cocaine included.

And "Pepsi" comes from the greek word for digestion.

I'll drink either as I imagine most people would, but I prefer Coke. My great grandfather (who I died before I was born) worked at Coca-Cola for 30 years. My great grandmother (his wife, who I did meet and know a little) worked at Pepsi for 10 years. But, they always drank Coke. :)

I think that Coke use to be green...or so I am told. I wonder if, from a age stadnpoint, your great grandfather worked there when it was produced in green. I also heard that it used another additive before caffine too. Not sure about that though.

Coke used to have cocaine in it! That kind of facilitated its name.

I know what you are saying, Patrick. There are many people who will drink Coke or Pepsi interchangably, however, I cannot do it. I think Coke is sweeter, and I don't really like the flavor of Pepsi, so I don't drink it.

My family will drink anything that is carbonated. If I have a type of sode lying around, like Dr. Pepper, or Coke, or something, and they have Pepsi, I won't drink their Pepsi, even if I run out of soda. However, if they run out, they will drink anything of mine. It nerves me a little! :lol:

Wow, although I will drink anything (and I am kinda liking Dr Pepper more that I use to) I find Pepsi sweeter. At least that is me. It is interesting that someone finds Coke sweeter.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

I remember in the '80s Coke re-did their formula, and it didn't go over well at all. So, the idea was scrapped, and they came back out with Coca-Cola Classic.

I like Dr. Pepper as well; I will usually drink it the most. However, I have been finding that a mix of Coke and Dr. Pepper is quite tasty. The best of both worlds!

hey do any of u guys remember crystal pepsi, which i actually liked better than normal.

or do any of u remeber pepsi blue ( blue rasberry flavored pepsi) i liked it but it did not go that well with some people. i guss i jus like strange things :D

anyone else remember it ?

you must learn different combinations of techniques down to your very soul and they must come without thinking when you finish with one technique, you must immediately go into another until you have attained your goal which is to destroy the enemy.

Yes, I remember those. We actually drank Crystal Pepsi a bit. Never really had Pepsi Blue. :)

Yeah, I remember it. Never really tried it though. I miss the old Jolt cola, the one they actually used real sugar in rather than the corn syrup.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Dr. Pepper

Mt. Dew Code Red

oh wait, if has to be between Coke or Pepsi, I'm a Coke guy.

Fear does not exist in this Dojo, does it! No Sensai!!!

Pain does not exist in this Dojo, does it! No Sensai!!!