• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

choosing a teacher

He/she is probably tired of seeing so many people come in and fill them with a load of crud (any instructor will tell you all about this) about what they are looking for or how great this style is and how they will "be in on Monday!"

I can attest to this. If I had a nickel for everyone that ever told me that "they want to get into it," or "I am coming back to it," then I would never have to teach a class to make a profit.

Edited by bushido_man96

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

We had an ongoing inside joke about guys who came in. If we didn't think they were ever coming back we'd always say, "see you on Monday!" Cause that's what they'd tell us anyway. Same would go when you run into guys that trained for a while and just stopped coming. You'd see them on the street and they would always say they had figured things out and they were coming back "next Monday!"

Has anyone else noticed this phenom?

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

Well I would want a pretty mean teacher so he would hit me and i would become more focused. Well some people do when people hit them but some people just :bawling: But me i become more focused :evil: so thats me!

the best fight is one that doesnt happen

Well I would want a pretty mean teacher so he would hit me and i would become more focused. Well some people do when people hit them but some people just :bawling: But me i become more focused :evil: so thats me!

I guess that's ok for beginners. But as you become advanced...that focus comes from inside.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."