• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

HEY I LIVE IN KOREA!! I can feel the TRUE MA spirits hahaha

hey guys do you know Young-Ui Choi? A korean citizen of japanese who was Kuk-jin Karate man he had world tour of KARATE beating up some fat asses around the world

he is famous for killing a bull with his hands no weapons. In Japan he is called Ohohyama Masuda something like that....

he is the man!!!!!! unfortunately bruce lee's time and Choi's time was different they couldn't have fights.. that sux!! both best Martial Artists of the history.. oh no!!!!

this man was called 'God Hand' in karate tournament he broke 19breaks the passing limit was 10 and we asked for 9more whoooaaa~~!!!!!! :bigwink: anyway.... he is great just great.. before Lee.... i mean.. world wide famous man CHOI, YOUNG - UI

http://imagebingo.naver.com/album/image_view.htm?user_id=jjnp&board_no=20312&nid=4658

i am a korean boy who will rock korea with my fists may be next 10 years i am already a bruce lee of korea

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

TigerKorea how come your posts all starts arguments? You think you're a Martial Artist but like I told you before you're a clown. Nobody cares where you train cause whoever you are training with is obviously a poor instructor so noone cares. I would rather train with a monkey who is humble than a master who has an ego like yours.

Pete

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

On 2002-05-12 07:25, Withers M.A.A. wrote:

I would rather train with a monkey who is humble than a master who has an ego like yours.

<----Humble monkey!! :nod:

HAHAHAHA I live in America and you don't!! I also have proper english, whereas you don't. :weirdlook:

Whether you learn 2+2 in Egypt, America or Korea, it doesn't matter; it will still equal 4.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.