• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

no schools

ok, i love all martial arts. i want to learn all of them, but that is impossible. i would be happy to learn one of the following:

Capoeira

snake kung fu

monkey kung fu

any drunken style

but there are no schools near me. there is 2 TKD schools, and an akido school where i go now, but dont like it. the closest school is 50 miles away. does any one know any book that could help me pursue any of those 4 styles.

SHORTDOG

In the road of life there are many paths. If you don't know where you are going, any one will take you there.

join me in my quest to aquire knowledge of all martial arts of the world at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldofmartialarts

or email

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

where are you located?...... it is very hard to learn a style from books. (books are for reference and review only.) perhaps if your in a romote area and have enough people to learn an art, you could bring an instructor to your area a few days a week.........just a thought! :nod:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

Hello,

I understand perfectly that problem.. I wanted to learn Muay Thai and Don't have any school here in the whole country.

I've been trying to get all the information i can to start to work on some points and drills and stuff Or getting recomendations about book or videos about it . but i know i can't do much without the help of a good intructor. Im not really looking forward to compete but the learn the Art.

Thanks.

• 3 years later...

knowing where you are would help alot

you may be suprised to find some hole in the wall dojos or people teaching out of there homes or at your local YMCA or local GYMS

check the internet if you have not already and also the phone book

Its all about the Chiflow