• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Online Banking

Patrick

If your bank offers online functionality, do you use it? How much? I mainly use my bank's site to move money from my money market to my checking account, so that I can pay bills, etc. That's pretty much it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your bank offers online functionality, do you use it? How much? I mainly use my bank's site to move money from my money market to my checking account, so that I can pay bills, etc. That's pretty much it.
I use it to pay my rent and shuffle money between accounts. I'm not sure what else it would be useful for.

I use online banking for everything. I pay all my bills online, and switch money from accounts, and just check up on how rich I am. Eventually, I wont have to deal with any real people, just online...

I play a wrestling game online. If you'd like to play follow this link

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 133896

I don't. Too many ways that crooks can get around things. Our Jewel has a finger print reader that you can use like an ATM in the store and I don't use that either. Technology is wonderful but sometimes I am worried about the security of it all. Although banks and other places that use technology have intelligent people trying to keep the stuff safe there are those who want to break the code to get in and, frankly, they are a bit more intelligent. I'm just afraid. I don't have that much to take but then there is identity theft to worry about too...or at least I worry about it. I probably shouldn't but I do.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

We use it to pay all our bills online. Many companies send bills via email, so you just click on the total & pick when to pay. We uses Check Free in the old days, but this is much better, in my opinion.

If you think only of hitting, springing, striking or touching the enemy, you will not be able actually to cut him. You must thoroughly research this. - Musashi

We use it to pay bills and and to move money around from one account to another. My wife works for a credit union so she can keep a close eye on all transactions. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

My wife and I do not use it a whole lot. Things are pretty tight for us anyways, so by doing it ourselves, we can keep a better eye on when and where the money is going.

In the future, if we ever get more comfortable, I would like to give it a shot.