• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

2006 Holiday Season Deals?

Patrick

What sort of deals have you picked up this holiday season? I have fun finding deals and what not, so I thought I'd start a thread. I've spent more money this holiday season than I ever have before. ... That might just be a result of me getting older, getting credit cards and making more money, but anyway, here are some of the things I've picked up (prices include tax, shipping and any rebates):

- Slingbox AV, $105.40

- Kensington SX 2000 Speakers for iPod, $13.81

- Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, Call of Duty 3 (backordered) and Marvel Ultimate Alliance for Nintendo Wii with $0.79 donation to Toys for Tots, $93.36.

- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Nintendo Wii (backordered) for $41.94.

- Axion AXN6070A 7" Portable DVD Player, $25.00.

- DVDs: In Living Color Season 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (all seasons - 5 different box sets) and Malcolm in the Middle, Season 1, $73.19.

- A pair of Columbia Sportswear sunglasses and Oakley sunglasses, $69.92.

- 3 Sean John Million Dollar Dreams t-shirts (each a different color), $57.27.

- Sean John "Can't Stop, Won't Stop" grey t-shirt, Sean John "Can't Stop, Won't Stop" orange t-shirt, Sean John eagle t-shirt, Sean John Royal Dynasty t-shirt (didn't buy it at that site) and Yankees button down dress shirt, $116.88.

Google Checkout is/has been running a great promotion where you get $10 off of $30 and $20 off of $50 spent through them. I've used it a few times at least.

So, anyone else out there picking up any deals this year? :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

well i woulda definately picked up some computer part deals on black friday but i lost my job the tuesday before thanksgiving so that was pretty much out of the question :kaioken: :kaioken:

Stand tall and shake the heavens.

My daughter sells stuff as fundraisers sometimes, so we get a bunch of little cheapies that way for the grandmothers and stuff. You know, the little cute stuff that they like.

Also, my wife goes after Christmas day, to pick up marked down gifts for the next year. She is a penny pincher.