karatekid1975

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it shaved, but it tends to make me look like a UFC fighter, so I just keep it short and neat (I am, after all, a Cub Scout Leader).

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

I really like the hair style Sylvester Stallone has in Rocky 4 (yeah thats the movie with the Russian one Ivan Drago), I also ike the jacket he wears when he is going for a run in russia, good stuff sly

:up:

A drop of sweat spent in practice is a drop of blood saved in a battle.

A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.

Well....really, really short and spiked on top. BTW, Laurie....I'm getting the rat-tail cut off Thursday!!! :o

8)

You probably already did it, but NO!!! I kind of liked it on you. Why?? It fit you.

It's ok though. You'd probably hell at me for the way my hair used to be (I'll show you a picture one day) and I cut it off (at least my mom did). But your girls are worse than me. They change their hair style a lot LOL. I used to have nice long curly hair (thanks to a perm) and flowing. It just got annoying LOL. I hacked it off. Feels better, though.

Laurie F

• 3 weeks later...

Hahaha ive been waiting for someone to make a topic like this. I have my hair died black combed over to the side so i can see and long in the back. I also play guitar. and am starting a band (like every 13 year old i know).

"Sword-Chucks yo."

Yes, thanks a lot guys.  Hey, kamasandsais, that was something that you knew that I did not!! 
<---blackmail hahahahhaha bushido

thinning. Not much I can do with it now adays.

Just think of it as being "lower maintenence!" :wink:

Getting to the point of no maintenance too :D

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt