SENI 07

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will just have to research it and return the favour!!!!

Seriously though it is a class act - all the local hotels are booked up, its a seriously huge event

Karate Ni Sentinashi

we booked our hotel last year, and i had to shop around 3 or 4 to get this one as they are booking very very quickley indeed. We went last year man what an event 2 days of non stop action, seminars from the best instructors, compititions, movie stars.. i was tired at the end of it all.

would recommend it, even to non martial artist as an eye opener...

hope to see you guys there, i'll get first round in.... !!!!

I'll be going, I've been to it for the past 3 years. I'm annoyed that they've moved it from Birmingham to London, but I shall still be there!

I enjoyed it every time I've been and have taken part in plenty of the seminars and workshops, including a Capoaira one, which is something I never thought I'd get the chance to do.

It would be great if folk from here could meet up at SENI, would be good to put "faces to names". :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I enjoyed it every time I've been and have taken part in plenty of the seminars and workshops, including a Capoaira one, which is something I never thought I'd get the chance to do.

I think that would be a lot of fun to do! I have always wanted to learn how to do that, but the closest thing I have is some information on moves pulled off of some websites. Not very close to a qualified instructor. If I could get there, I would definitely hit that seminar.