KarateForums.com Member of the Month for December 2006

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiousity, what kind of perks does being Member of the Month have??

Do I get an additional sick day? Reserved parking? Use of the company car???

What? you got a car?! :D

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Just out of curiousity, what kind of perks does being Member of the Month have??

Nope, it appears all I get is use of Patrick's YouGetJack-ominium. I wonder how nicely furnished it is :wink:

Nope, it appears all I get is use of Patrick's YouGetJack-ominium. I wonder how nicely furnished it is :wink:

I would imagine it is indeed nicely furnished...if nothing else the music would be great!

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Cardboard box interior, saran wrap seating, AM radio, compass (navigation system)...

Cardboard box interior, saran wrap seating, AM radio, compass (navigation system)...

Mmmm, Furtunately it is lunch time but if I don't get back to work soon that, eventually, would seem like a palatial compared to what I will have. My point is that it might, someday, be a real good deal!