• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite MMA fighters

Who are your top three favorite fighters in MMA?

Mine are:

1) Georges St. Pierre (13-1-0)

2) Matt Hughes (40-5-0)

3) Genki Sudo (14-4-1)

and 4th goes to Dean Lister.

What about you?

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Chuck lidell

Forrest

Tito

i like some of the old boys like

Shamrock, i've also trained with Royce Gracie

Not to sure of the win/loose/draw (tale of the tape) thing, as it's not on that much here in U.K (UFC)

Fedor Emelianenko

Mirko "Crocop" Filipovic

Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira

I like Chuck Liddell and think he is a fine fighter for his organization, but I believe he is somewhat overrated by the public. Look at his recent fights. He beat an old Randy Couture twice, and his win over Babalu was a fluke in my eyes---due only to idiotic strategy by Babalu and his coaches. Sobral is a better fighter than that, and would have seriously challenged or even beaten Chuck had he been patient and taken the fight to the ground. Jeremy Horn is tough and experienced but B level at best. Tito is even more overrated than Chuck. And we musn't forget the beating by Rampage.

I am not implying Chuck isn't a very good fighter, just not the superman everyone makes him out to be.

And for Shukokai, check out Sherdog.com for stats on MMA fighters.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

I must disagree, Chuck Beat Randy when at the time people thought was almost unbeatable. Sobral did make a mistake but it was obviously not a fluke as Chuck KOd him TWICE.

Dont forget his earlier bouts with Vitor, Overeem and Mezger. Very very impressive wins. Sure he lost to Rampage, but lets look further....Tito beat Silva. Could Tito do it again? I think not, could Rampage beat Chuck Again, possibly, but probably not.

Just my opinions

There is no teacher but the enemy.

Hey all,

Please don't forget that this thread is for you to personally list your favorite MMA fighters. Favorite, not best. The fighters you like, like watching, enjoy routing for, etc. Everyone has different favorites, there is no right, wrong or better and it's not a competition. :) Thanks.