• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nintendo Wii

Patrick

The cool thing about Nintendo is that their system will be able to download and play some of the 8, 16, and 32 bit games. All the wii jokes aside, it looks to be a system relying on the entertainment value of it's games, not the sophistication of it's hardware. I'm not dumping $600 on a system other than my PC no matter how good it is.

Boy, that would make it fun to play, then.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic a little, I remember my brother bought a game for the PS2 that had every Mega Man game ever made on it, even the old Nintendo ones. Man, that was a blast to play!

I saw a commercial just this morning for some sports games with the Wii, using that little controller to swing a racket, a golf club, and some other things like that. It looked ok there, I just wonder how it will work with the more complex combination of movements for sword fighting.

As far as being used like a gun, that should work fine. Like the old Zapper!

Yeah, they should have totally bundled Duck Hunt with the Wii Sports pack for a blast from the past. :lol:

I used to love that game. Hopefully you should be able to download it. Who needs call of duty 3 or gears of wars we've got duck hunt.

Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

heh. It arrived today. I've played around a bit with the sports pack. Not bad. Looking forward to trying it with some "real" games.

heh, that's kinda neat, actually. But, there are always options. You can buy the classic controller for the Wii.