badclams

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love to hunt and fish. Although I'm not for sure if hunting and fishing is considered a "sport". I guess I dont put a label on it, its just something I love to do. I Bowhunt alot and shoot in a lot of tourny's. I also love to hike, camp, stuff like that. Basically I love to do just about anything if its outdoors.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

I love to hunt and fish. Although I'm not for sure if hunting and fishing is considered a "sport". I guess I dont put a label on it, its just something I love to do. I Bowhunt alot and shoot in a lot of tourny's. I also love to hike, camp, stuff like that. Basically I love to do just about anything if its outdoors.

i wish i could hunt. Living in hawaii there's practically no where to hunt. I love guns.

Stand tall and shake the heavens.

i wish i could hunt. Living in hawaii there's practically no where to hunt. I love guns.

:lol: :lol: I wish sometimes I could live in Hawaii

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

:lol: :lol: I wish sometimes I could live in Hawaii

to tell you the truth living in hawaii is not all it's cracked up to be. Basically you come here and it's like oooohhhh ahhhhh so beautiful blah blah. but if you LIVE here it's like.....yea who cares. Then the cost of living gets to you, and the cost of EVERYTHING gets to you, then ur like god damn there's nothing to do unless you are really a beach bum then i guess it would be good. I hate the beach (cause i'm FAT :roll: :roll:) so there's nothing for me there, if you play online games your ping to the west coast is about as high as a west coast to an east coast server would be....hmm what else....I guess driving around would be the best thing here. The people here are a lot nicer than the continental US. You don't get cut off nearly as much and people are just friendlier, the speed limits are much lower (basically 55 mph max almost everywhere, so when we go to the mainland and see people doing 90 or 100 we're like HO DAMN). Our only car race track closed down so if you like racing cars you are SOL.

To put it simply, visit here, spend your money so us locals can have jobs:D but don't live here. Cause really.....it sucks. :roll:

Stand tall and shake the heavens.

• 5 weeks later...