• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The truth behind the passing of Bruce Lee!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If you're talking about some big conspiracy then I very much doubt it, after all who would want to kill him except possibly some traditional instructors?

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B

Ah but then the conspiracy theorists will always prosper - Bob Marley was given cancer by the CIA (yes, I've really heard that) and Princess Diana was killed by MI5 so that she would not disgrace the Royal Family by having a black baby!!

There was a VERY interesting "The Sky at Night" programme on TV recently that went through all the conspiracy theorists' objections to the lunar landings and debunked them all with science. Phew! How refreshing! How Patrick Moore!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not into the conspiracy thing either but I am curious to how he died.I sorta find it hard to believe he got a blood clot from a head ache pill?

I don't believe the death touch,ninjas and all that gear about his death.

It would be interesting to know the real facts not just the rumours and crap,same as alot of other icons,JFK,James Dean,Jimmy Hendrix,etc...

Just because the it 30 years ago doesn't mean its forgotten.

Yes, but 30 years of people searching for the "truth" means that if hard facts haven't come up now, it's not likely that they'll pop up. Possible, yes, but not likely.

Chris Tessone

Brown Belt, Kuk Sool Won