• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What kind of pets do you have?

Leopard claw

I have uhhh...to lazy to count at the moment but I think I have 21 Llamas (to lazy to type all the names down to) :D

"Sword-Chucks yo."

Yes, thanks a lot guys.  Hey, kamasandsais, that was something that you knew that I did not!! 
<---blackmail hahahahhaha bushido

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Llamas? Sweet!

I have 3 cats (snoopy, dusty, africa), a dog (Sal), a 120 gal tank of freshwater fish (mostly sevrums), and a ball python (Chum Kiu)

I looove animals.

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

hey KamasandSais

Did you see the link that CompactDinnerFork posted a while back about a llama song you should check it out i thought it was funny and maybe you would too

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

(it was in the Humor/jokes forum under Try My Test, Try And Get 100%!!)

I have uhhh...to lazy to count at the moment but I think I have 21 Llamas (to lazy to type all the names down to) :D

Wow, Llamas? That is kind of cool. Have you ever had one spit on you? :lol:

I love animals and have owned lots of different pets. I can remember all their names and funny little characteristics, each animal is different, one of the cool things about having pets.

Although it is very sad when a pet dies (I lost one of my budgies last week) I would never be without at least one animal, the rewards that you get from keeping pets are immense.

At the moment I have 3 guinea pigs (Barney, Fraser and Alfie), 2 rabbits (Betty and Simmsy), a dwarf hamster (A-Rod), 2 gerbils (Danny and Dave), a budgie (Billie) and 2 cockatiels (Mike and Fred, who looks like a male bird but has turned out to be a girly), as well as Trigger the horse.

Most of my pets are named after ice hockey or other sports players!!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Oh, ok. Thanks, Carolyn.

I don't have any pets at this time (my son is allergic). We did have several cats before, though.

However, I have always considered myself a dog person. I would love to have a great big dog of some kind. Maybe a Dane, or a Shepard eventually.

Wow, Llamas? That is kind of cool. Have you ever had one spit on you? :lol:

Yea....not fun they pretty much throw up and spit it at you when they're mad.
hey KamasandSais

Did you see the link that CompactDinnerFork posted a while back about a llama song you should check it out i thought it was funny and maybe you would too

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

(it was in the Humor/jokes forum under Try My Test, Try And Get 100%!!)

:lol: i gota record it my llamas would love it!!!

"Sword-Chucks yo."

Yes, thanks a lot guys.  Hey, kamasandsais, that was something that you knew that I did not!! 
<---blackmail hahahahhaha bushido