• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Books that we all are reading

Phantasmatic

How about Art of War?

Samuari code, die by the sword, fall on your sword.. They always play up the japanese as being invinsible. They were pretty mean and brutal but not invinsible. There was a good show on History Channel last night about Japanese and British fighting in Burma, you should have seen that.

Do unto others, as they done to you.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started Surfing The Himalayas by

Fredrick Lenz. Its an interesting read so far. :smile:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

I am going to wait until I see the movie so I can compare the book and the movie. I think that the movie is going to be better for me because George Lucas and all of the designers have a much more broad imagination then I do. You just can't get all the looks and feel of Star Wars from readin it.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

I just finished reading Zen in the Martial Arts for the 5th time. If you haven't read that then go buy it cause it is well worth it. I just bought the Martial Arts translation to A Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi the greatest Samurai ever. I'll start that tonight and I also bought the Bushido Code translation.

Pete

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!