• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

VB.NET

Syphax

i guess compare to you guys/gals i am a 36 years old grandpa, i started with BASIC codes for Spectrum computer, we could save the files on audio tapes(could you believe that :) ). then i fell for 8088 assembly language. then came Qbasic and ANSI C,FORTRAN 7 (we used to write the program and submit it for punching on the cards ,it was a painfull process) , then i moved to batabase programing with DBASE IV and FOXPRO , the funy thing was that i was a Mechanical Engineering student and paying my tuition by writing programs and removeing boot-sector/file-directory viruses from people computers( that was a big deal 16 years ago) . the last Professional program i wrote was a 50K code in FORTRAN 90 for parallel computing of a Computational Fluid Dynamics problem that was 2001 and now a days i only write small codes for my friends or my databases at work. I really don't enjoy programming like before maybe i am old but we used to sit behind computer all night just to learn one cool trick by trial and error in DEBUG.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt