• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

BRUCE LEE IS THE BEST MARTIAL ARTIST EVER!!! AND HE IS THE MAN!!!! ALL THE UFC AND any crappy fighters of martial arts tournament is all ****!!! :kaioken: they don't know what is the real meaning of learning a martial arts they are just *****es dogs just fight fight and die that's all

and to all AMERICANS!!! do not never ever criticize eastern martial arts on your own ways and plz those asians here think you are tough and all that? no i don't think so just the black sheeps haha

A TRUE MARTIAL ARTIS does not talk rather he shows that is the true martial artists.. you guys talk to much :down:

i am a korean boy who will rock korea with my fists may be next 10 years i am already a bruce lee of korea

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

:bdaybiggrin:

Bruce Lee was, as you say, great. But can we really say the best ever? He was publicized so we saw his greatness, but what about Shaolin Monks, etc.?

Bruce Lee was a pioneer of his day, and an icon. But to say he was the best ever, when we have no idea what was out there way back when, is.... is..... well it's sacrelige.

Anyway, I'm being technical and boring again. :sleep:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

TigerKorea, this is a forum for the discussion of ideas about martial arts. If you don't want to read people talking, then don't. :idea:

Additionally, there's nothing wrong with making criticisms of one's own art. Just because something is from the East doesn't mean it's perfect; likewise, just because a person is an American doesn't mean they have nothing worthwhile to say. Thinking otherwise is bigotry based on culture.

Chris Tessone

Brown Belt, Kuk Sool Won

That is exactly what I wanted to say, I just couldn't put it into words...well said!!

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

I take it you train in JKD then if Bruce Lee is so great?

No? Why am I not supprised?

A TRUE MARTIAL ARTIS does not talk

You'd best shut up then huh?

YODA

2nd Degree Black Belt : Doce Pares Eskrima https://www.docepares.co.uk

Qualified Instructor : JKD Concepts https://www.jkdc.co.uk

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)

i personally began training in martial arts specifically taekwondo because of watching films of bruce lee..but realistcally time marches on..there are plenty of martial artist who would beat the little dragon now..he was ahead of his time when he was alive..but comparing him to the modern day martial artist would be like comparing joe wieder to the modern day bodybuilder they both where inovators and great in thier time but the world has moved on theres a new level of excellence involved...again i love bruce and have always been a great fan..but the martial arts are different now..they have evolved to a whole new level...he wil always be one of the greats..but not the greatest of al time..that remains to be seen!!

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

On 2002-05-09 10:17, TigerKorea wrote:

ALL THE UFC AND any crappy fighters of martial arts tournament is all ****!!! :kaioken: they don't know what is the real meaning of learning a martial arts they are just *****es dogs just fight fight and die that's all

Can I suggest you step into a UFC match ?

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.