• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hardest teqhnique

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

G95 after thought I have to agree with you on developing a good knife hand.

However I think the thing I "murdered" the worst when I first attemtpted it was crane stance in rohai.

When I started MA, I would have to say the hardest kick I had to learn was the side kick, then the back kick. I praticed them the most. Now they are my best kicks :grin:

The hardest hand tech was the punch (no laughing, yes I said the punch :razz: ). I used to punch "like a girl" (that funky girly punch ..... I think the gals know what I'm talking about).

Laurie F

Double andate (sp?) is giving me a lot of trouble right now. I have a really hard time getting enough elevation and keeping my balance when I land.

Chris Tessone

Brown Belt, Kuk Sool Won

Again my students have a time learing knife hand blocks. Mostly tucking the thumb I bet I fix that a dozen times each class.

I agree about the balance moves like the crane stances.

I find little kids have trouble with stances. I usually just keep them in a front and don't really worry about changing them.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Making women believe they even need to know me,

Let alone be their one and only... :smile:

Actually probably getting off a side kick fast enough for it to be usable.

Also with combinations involving foot and hand work in particular left/right combos, I've noticed I have a tendency to end up with the wrong foot or hand forward sometimes. I hate getting a technique right moving slowly, only to make a complete botch as soon as it's attempted fast.

KarateForums.com - Sempai

the hardest technique i know is probably the bong sau, that is getting it to actually work without it collapsing.

turning it from a tan sau after i've intercepted a hit sort of works but isn't really smooth.

trying to receive a hit with bong sau just doesn't seem to work. it either collapses or it ends up being too hard and just bounces the incoming hit away which it isn't supposed to.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

The hardest technique I know is probably Morote-tobi-Mae-Geri which is a front kick with both of your legs in midair. It is a useles technique for fighting but it is fun to do when you can do it!! :grin:

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi