• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hardest teqhnique

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Hey now that was pretty funny!!! But back to Lau's question. For me it is called a Lay-out kick in one of my Katas. If I knew how to do it properly I'd explain it, but since I don't......let's just say whenever I've tried it, there's usually a richter scales somewhere in the world shaking. :kaioken:

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

If with ZR440 LOL.

Im not really good at jumping or flying kicks.

I think most beginners have more troulbe with a knife hand than anything.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

The 540° kick is hard at first, but you get used to it. The trick is to swing your back leg further before you kick. So, say you start with your left leg forward in a fighting stance. Swing your right leg through, and imagine you are putting your foot on a step. This step needs to be slightly left of your original stance, so you get more rotation. You won't believe how much it helps.

So, from beginning, swing right leg till it's out front and to left of you, jump, and kick with left leg. Bring it all the way around and, ta-da! 540°!!!

Currently, that's the most difficult kick I can perform. David Douglas can actually do what seems like a 900°...I could swear wires need to be involved, but no. The man is incredible.

Right now I'm trying to do stuff like side-aerials (no-handed cartwheels, stuff like that) but as I have no formal gymnastics training...I get some of Pacificshore's richter scale effect. Um.... fade-away kicks, anyone? :dead:

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.