• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Karate Clubs in Mauritius

RichardHangHong

I'm going on holiday to Mauritius in December for 1 month and can't bare the thought of not getting any training in. Does anyone know of any karate clubs in Mauritius or at least where to start looking? Preferably Shotokan or Goju please.

Thanks in advance

Richard

Richard Hang Hong

Chief Instructor

Seitou Ryu Karate

Find me on Facebook!Seitou Ryu Karate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I'm going on holiday to Mauritius in December for 1 month and can't bare the thought of not getting any training in. Does anyone know of any karate clubs in Mauritius or at least where to start looking? Preferably Shotokan or Goju please.

Thanks in advance

Richard

I have no idea about clubs in Mauritius, but I have looked for and trained at different dojos in different countries. One good place to start would be your home dojo. Ask them if they know of any other dojos in the place you are going to. Another suggestion is to google Shotokan and Mauritius or something.

What I usually do is to send them an email in advance to ask whether it is OK to train with them. Or call and ask.

Good luck! It is a great experience to train with other people while on vacation, so I hope you'll find something!!

Try the Grande-Riviere North West Dojo. I'm sorry I can't find an address, URL, etc.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu