• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

INVINCIBLE SHAOLIN!!!

it's a Shaw Brothers movie with the Venoms.

its Not a FULL wing chun movie, it has many styles. but One of the main characters learns Wing Chun to counter his enemy Kicking Styles. It has training scenes like siu Nim tao on the tope of a pole standing in one foot!! and stuff like that. and its over all a good kung fu movie.

You can also try to tackdown a recent TV series about Leung Jan the wing chun master, played by Yuen Biao, actually is the same character he plays in Prodigal Son, in fact, i think its kind of a sequel of the Movie. I don't think you should have problems since it came out in 2005.

Warriors II is pretty good IMHO. It shows a lot of WC training. It's supposed to be a fictional story of Leung Jan when he was older.

quote="HG"]Are the last two any good? I've never heard of them. Prodigal Son is one of my favorite fight films.

You've pretty much covered the most known Wing Chun movies in your first post. Wing Chun and The Prodigal Son are classics. Other than those two, I typically watch instructional videos. There are quite a bit but so far I like WSL's one the best - The Science of In-Fighting. It's basic but is performed by a true master.

- Robin

• 2 weeks later...
wow thanks for the thread I am now googling The Prodigal Son and will check it out - it has great reviews.

Not really a traditional wing chun film but I loved Rapid Fire with some short and sweet moves.

I second that. The fight that Brandon Lee has with the kung-fu artist toward the end of the movie is great.

Also, I watched Kung-Fu Hustle today, and I just about busted a gut! It was great fun! :lol: