• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi guys

Hello .Howdy ?

My name Is Renzo D´Amore I am 21 years old , from the southest country of the world, Argentina. I am a law student , and also studing antrophology

I also have been living at the Twin Cities ( Saint Paul) in U.S.A for a year. I found this web site very cool , and with a very calm ambient. People respect each other. And I am a guy who things that every martial art has its own shine , but some people like diamonds, other emeralds.

In USA , I did some practice in ´´Folk´´ western Wrestrling .Previusly in my country , I practiced Kung fu from my 7 years old to 13 ., and western boxing when for a year . When I came back , took several months of kickboxing after boxing for 2 years again ( Including a couple of amateur fights. Now I am back in Kung fu , with my old Shifu.

I wanted to return , hoping to find the peace of this ancient martial art.In my kwoon (dojo in jap´arts) , we learn the diferent sub styles inside shaolin , and choy lee fut , some hun gar and other stiyles... depending the experience of the guy. We were part of the Chin wan international, but the local Sikum , argued with Jerry lee ( the founder) , and separated . Lee wanted to reduce the teaching , something close to wing chun).

So....now I am back to this martial art...And I am enjoying it...

Sorry if my English is not the best . It´´s not my mother tongue.

´´ The evil may win a round , but not the fight ´´

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It sounds like you have a lot of experience, we're glad to have you here. Welcome to the forum. :)

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

Thank you for the answers.

I got some experecience....but sometimes the hunter who follows two rabbits may have ther risk of catching no one.....

The mix between all those styles can give you a big sight , but in some cases may confuse your technique...........

I had some problems when coming back to kung fu...specially con the guard position , that is kinda different from boxing and kickboxing (for not mentioning wrestling).

´´ The evil may win a round , but not the fight ´´

Welcome!

:karate:

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu