• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

pressure points

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

http://pressurepointfighting.com/public_html/dim_mak_taiji_points.htm

Pressure points are not something to mess around with. Doing them wrong can can lead to health problems, including neurological disorders. For training, try them first on yourself, lightly, mind you, and see what effect you get. When you have an understanding of the human anotomy, you can practice lightly on opponents, but ALWAYS know how to heal any damage you can cause.

d-:-o-:-)-:-(-:-o-:-P

good advise :smile:-: dont mess with them.

on the topic of presure points yesterday i was talking to my kickboxing sempai because i was showing this guy something i learnt in jujitsu. and anyway sempai comes over and told me to do one on him. well i tryed and it didnt seem to work. anyway then he told me about alan gibson the shihan of SAMA and when he went to a dillman thingy. dillman couldnt find a single point on him. he said "they dont work on psycos" but thats the kind of people that you'd want them to work on! anyway this was just what we were chatting about.

Edited by ZeRo

People have different anotomies. Some people have veins embedded deeper in the skin, beyon penetration level. Nature gave 'em an advantage. But everyone has every pressure point listed. If you didn't you wouldn't have nerves. And if you didn't have nerves, you would not be here right now.

Either way, accupuncture works on everybody. No dermal layer can shield nerve clusters that securely. Needle just slides across the nerve, the electric pulses become attracted to it. Bare hands might not get the pressure points, but the needles always will.

That is, as long as your anatomical complexity is nematode or higher.

d-:-o-:-)-:-(-:-o-:-P

• 2 years later...