• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lucid Dreaming- Control your own dreams!

PlasmaShock

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Actually, I've had lucid dreams since I was about 12 yrs old. It started from having horrible dreams and I would try to tell myself I needed to wake up when I was too terrified. From there I learned to tell myself that I'm dreaming, and don't need to worry about what happens...just watch the movie. Still even after that, things would still get way to frightening to deal with. So, I would tell myself that I could do what I wanted to when I wanted to...even so far as slapping a would-be captor/demon/whatever in the face...well it didn't take too long to figure out that I could do what I wanted to from there...man, it made puberty very interesting to say the least.

I still have that ability, but not all the time...use it or lose it I guess...although it seems like the only time I can't control things is when I start having night terrors which still happens once in a great while.

• 1 month later...

I love lucid dreaming. It's great. I've done it as long as I can remember every once in a while. I wish I could do it all the time.

By the way, I found that for me, doing martial arts is dream helped it in real life. Virtual training partners are great, plus things can be figured out in the dreamworld that I would not have thought of normally.

I never knew there was a name for it, but I have been doing this for about 2 or 3 years now. Don't know how I first started doing it, why I didn't do it the whole time or how it works, I just know it does.

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.