• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

martial arts team in school(public schools)

martial arts in school  

17 members have voted

1. 1. martial arts in school

• good idea
    • bad idea

i think they should start a martial arts team in public schools. that would be awesome and a school sport i would definetly enter! also would help expel anger but might build big heads

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.

- martial arts legend:bruce lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always wanted to do this, but I do not know how to go about it actually. I think in this day and age, a Martial Arts program in schools could only benefit students. I would love to go to area schools and teach this as a semester course or advance to a certain rank and offer them a chance to join main program at a discounted rate once they have finished the course. This will enable me to keep the class to a limited size and eventually get all the students in the school an opportunity to do it as part of a PE requirement.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

I think in this day and age, a Martial Arts program in schools could only benefit students.

well idk tkd is in the olympics. yea it would be an awesome school team for sure!!! well maybe you could ask for a meeting with the school board and ask them about it like a conference ya know.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.

The cocky students will fight anyway. Hopefully they may learn respect and discipline.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

The cocky students will fight anyway. Hopefully they may learn respect and discipline.

yes hopefully but i doubt it. then they would be kicked off the team

so what is that martial arts in public school?

I think doing a martial arts sport team in schools would be great. They could do it like some of the college teams are set up, and have a rules set, and travel and take on other schools, like wrestling teams do.

As for the students fighting, you have that in almost every sport. Football players and wrestlers are just as bad. Sure, you could tell them not to do it, and punish if they do, but I don't think it will be all that bad.