• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Actually i have a feeling that Belichick will end up at the Cowboys or the Chargers. He will have his pick of teams. I would lean slightly towards the Chargers due to the QB (i really really don't rate Prescott at all) but i could see it going either way.

More importantly (for me) the Bills won!! Now they get to welcome the Chiefs. Hopefully home field makes the difference. Josh Allen playing like he did last night is a force of nature. That 52yd run was something else. Josh Allen playing with his head screwed on and not forcing it and throwing crazy picks is so hard to stop. I think i saw a stat that when he throws 0 interceptions the Bills have won their last 17 straight!!

This is the most optimistic i have been about a Bills team since i was young and watched the Marv Levy teams in the playoffs

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason I don't think Belichick will go to Dallas is because he would want more control than Jerry Jones will give. Jones would have to get out of the way and let Bill do things his way. Bill didn't win 6 Super Bowls and over 300 games to have Jerry Jones tell him how to do his job. If the Cowboys can get Bill they should take it, just seems like a tough pairing with those egos involved.

Bill has already done an interview with the Atlanta Falcons, one of the frontrunners as a landing spot. The other option kicked around has been Washington. I'd like to see him with the Raiders but the Davis family likes to hire offensive coaches, so Vegas seems like a long shot.

Here is the schedule for the divisional round (all times Pacific):

Saturday:

Texans at Ravens 1:30pm on ESPN/ABC

Packers at 49ers: 5pm on FOX

Sunday:

Bucs at Lions 12pm on NBC

Chiefs at Bills 330pm on CBS

Well, if I can add anything of value, Jerry is stubborn as the day is long, and he shouldn't also be the GM, but he is, however, in all of his stubbornness, he allowed another Bill the reins of the Cowboys, and Bill Belichick is another Bill that was mentored by Bill Parcells.

Yeah, I know, I'm fishing in a dry hole if I think Belichick will take the reins of the Cowboys to the promised land known as the Super Bowl.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

DP, that Chiefs/Bills game should be a good one. I'm hoping for more than field goals this week!

I definitely think it is the game of the week, and these teams have had some epic playoff matchups. I'm expecting another one on Sunday, looks like there could be some bad weather as well.

Also, the Cowboys will not be getting Belichick. The team announced that Mike McCarthy will return for another season.

DP, that Chiefs/Bills game should be a good one. I'm hoping for more than field goals this week!

yeah should be a good one - i am more hopeful than i have been for prior matchups. The addition of Cook at RB has made a massive difference; having someone other than Allen able to run just gives him a slight breather

Cowboys did not trade Prescott and did not fire McCarthy. Well, I guess the Cowboys are satisfied with being 1-and-done when it comes to the playoffs. If the Cowboys don't care, then I suppose I don't care either.

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Cowboys did not trade Prescott and did not fire McCarthy. Well, I guess the Cowboys are satisfied with being 1-and-done when it comes to the playoffs. If the Cowboys don't care, then I suppose I don't care either.

I need to learn to take this approach more. Thank you sir! :D

Why would they trade Prescott? Who would you trade for?

The Falcons have now had two interviews will Belichick and are making an aggressive push to have him be the coach. I now predict Bill will go to Atlanta and coach the Falcons for the next two or three seasons. They will need a QB, so they can either draft one or maybe pick up Kirk Cousins in free agency. Also, don't be surprised if Josh McDaniels becomes the offensive coordinator as well. This is assuming Bill takes the job which I believe he will. Bill is chasing Don Shula for most career wins, I think Bill needs 25 more to pass Shula. Three to four more years of coaching and he will likely get there.

The Las Vegas Raiders have named Antonio Pierce their head coach. Pierce took over after McDaniels was fired back in October and coached the team for the second half of the season, he did well enough to earn the job full time.