• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Chiefs pulled off a win against the Broncos, but they really worked harder for it than I think they needed to. They stalled too many times in the red zone. Butker was a manimal, thank goodness.

I don't know if it's really just getting this new group of receivers to click or not, but I hope they start doing so soon. The defense has been outstanding so far, but once we match up with the likes of the Bills and the Bengals, KC is going to need to be able to capitalize in the end zone. Rashee Rice is coming along nicely; hopefully he blossoms into the offense in the next few weeks.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chiefs pulled off a win against the Broncos, but they really worked harder for it than I think they needed to. They stalled too many times in the red zone. Butker was a manimal, thank goodness.

I don't know if it's really just getting this new group of receivers to click or not, but I hope they start doing so soon. The defense has been outstanding so far, but once we match up with the likes of the Bills and the Bengals, KC is going to need to be able to capitalize in the end zone. Rashee Rice is coming along nicely; hopefully he blossoms into the offense in the next few weeks.

Great win against the Broncos. I know what you mean about the red zone, and the problem some teams have with it. The Cowboys red zone success is a mere 26%...dismal!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Chiefs pulled off a win against the Broncos, but they really worked harder for it than I think they needed to. They stalled too many times in the red zone.

I'm surprised they have struggled in the red zone, I though that was a strength of the team in recent years. Of course it is a new season and things can change fast in the NFL.

Chiefs pulled off a win against the Broncos, but they really worked harder for it than I think they needed to. They stalled too many times in the red zone.

I'm surprised they have struggled in the red zone, I though that was a strength of the team in recent years. Of course it is a new season and things can change fast in the NFL.

It has been a strength. Their red zone TD percentage was at the top of the league last year; so far this year, its towards the bottom...not a good sign. But as we've seen, it's not how you start, but how you finish that matters. What I'll really be concerned with is how the numbers look down the stretch, over the course of the last 4 or 5 games. If they hit their stride at the right time, then that's what matters the most.

KC brought back Mecole Hardman this week, which might be a boon, just having someone who's played with Patrick the past 4 or so years back in the fold. I hope he's able to contribute right away.

Well, my Cowboys barely survived against the Chargers 20-17 at SoFi Stadium in LA. Cowboys just might as well stay in LA because the Cowboys face the Rams at SoFi Stadium in LA next week.

Cowboys increased their standings to 4-3. I'm trying to be optimistic that the Cowboys will return to the playoffs, but the pessimistic side says...ah...NO!!

My hats off to Herbert who played despite his non-throwing hand was wrapped up due to an injury back in week 4 in a win against the Raiders while trying to tackle after Herbert threw an interception; his hand got stuck in the helmet of Crosby. OUCH!!

Cowboys kicker, Aubrey made 2 field goals; 2nd field goal with 2:19 remaining in the game gave the Cowboys the lead. With one last chance to win or go to OT, but Herbert threw an interception to Gilmore at the LA 33 with 1.22 remaining...that sealed the victory for the Cowboys.

As I mentioned earlier, next week for the Cowboys in LA against the 3-3 Rams.

I just have a bad feeling about the game against the Rams...I just can't shake it...the Rams and the Cowboys have meet 37 times with a record of the Cowboys have won 19 times and the Rams have won 18 times. Rams are favored by 5.5 points!!

GO COWBOYS!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I'm finding this season very odd as a Bills fan - one minute we absolutely destroy a very good Miami team and look like a strong bet for the superbowl - the next we somehow lose to the Patriots!

I'm just hoping this is one of the odd years where we get players back for the playoffs, squeak in and make a strong run

I'm finding this season very odd as a Bills fan - one minute we absolutely destroy a very good Miami team and look like a strong bet for the superbowl - the next we somehow lose to the Patriots!

I'm just hoping this is one of the odd years where we get players back for the playoffs, squeak in and make a strong run

I've been seeing that too. The Bengals haven't looked great, either. But if both teams pull it together down the stretch, they'll be hitting their strides before the playoffs. I fully expect that to happen.

I've been seeing that too. The Bengals haven't looked great, either. But if both teams pull it together down the stretch, they'll be hitting their strides before the playoffs. I fully expect that to happen.

Bengals looked good this week! I think you're probably right though, i expect both teams to come good in the end. Problem is we might give Kansas City home field throughout the playoffs which will make it a lot tougher

Well, KC has to get their act together. An abomination of a game in Denver, and that the week before going to Germany to play the Dolphins. I don't want to see them lose 2 in a row going into the bye week.