• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Imagine this, if you can...

Kansas City Royals WON the World Series

Kansas City Chiefs winning the Super Bowl

Well, so far, one out of two is GREAT!! Major sporting teams have done quite well for themselves in Kansas....as of late!!

I'm a Cowboy and Yankee fan, and I don't mind saying this at all, and it's out of respect...

GO ROYALS!!

GO CHIEFS!!

:bowofrespect:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I figured it was time to wake this one up.

We are basically 1/4 of the way through the season. So, what do you know about your team? What are your thoughts so far?

KC has been feast or famine it seems like. The drubbing they received at the hands of the Steelers was just unreal. What a stinker that game was. The week before, the defense was just incredible. I hope KC gets more of that going for them, and I hope the return of Jamal Charles proves a boon to their offense.

Well, good news for Cowboy fans, like myself, and that is this...

4-1 record!! Yahoo....Yippee...Hot Dog...

Just when I thought that the season was over before it even started, with Romo out on the DL with back injuries, AGAIN, and the DL list starting to look like the final nails have been driven into the Cowboy coffin for good.

But then, the clouds rolled back, the storm calmed, and the sun started to shine, and what would come through all of that, in a hush of a unheard thunderclap, to the unexpected triumphs, out of Mississippi State: No one else but a rookie!! Not your ordinary, no, but a determined rookie who took center stage with a commanding calmness that reassured the entire Cowboys nation to fret no more because Dak Prescott had the icy veins and fiery confidence that alluded rookies, for the most part, at will.

I didn't know anything about Dak, but I know enough now about both Dak and the Cowboys' faith in him, to sit back and enjoy the Cowboys from kick-off to the final whistle.

Next, we've the Packers, with a 3-1 record, and both teams have a 2-1 away record, that tells me that this is going to be two things...

1) One great game [i hope]

2) Not a easy game for the Cowboys

This game might be a rough one for Dak, but, I thought that with the Bengals too!!

Patrick must be sadden about his Dolphins 1-4 record!!

Brian might be feeling better than Patrick, with his Chiefs 2-2 record!!

You two, keep your chins up and stoke the fires while you two cheer on your respective teams, and while the storms still raging over your teams, it's not over until it's over...GO CHIEFS...GO DOLPHINS!!

GO COWBOYS!!

:)

Cowboys defeated the Packers; 30-16!! Rumor is that Romo will be the starting QB when the Cowboys host the Eagles....NO...Romo needs to rest his weary back for the whole season. Why? Prescott is doing a great job and providing that dynamic momentum!!

Brian's Chiefs won against the Raiders; 26-10!! Makes their record 3-2!!

Patrick's Dophins won against the Steelers; 30-15!! Makes their record 2-4!!

So, how did your team do this week??

GO COWBOYS!!

A friend of mine commented that Romo has lost his job. Do you feel that way?

The Dolphins win was pretty great, yes, haha.

Patrick

A friend of mine commented that Romo has lost his job. Do you feel that way?

The Dolphins win was pretty great, yes, haha.

Patrick

Romo might've lost his job, when that time comes, but, imho, that time hasn't arrived...yet. Dak Prescott is doing a great job, and if he continues to do so, Romo might face his contract being renegotiated with him either taking the back-up job or just retiring; I believe that he'll retire before becoming a back-up QB.

I believe Romo should not return until next year in order to give his back much more rest and strengthening.

GO COWBOYS!!

:)

Reshad Jones, the Dolphins safety who really should have been a Pro Bowler last year, is out for the season. So, I guess we really paid for that win. :(