• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

OK...Cowboys are 2-0...whew...good so far! Now the test, for both the Cowboys AND the Cowboy fans...Murray...OUT...Romo...OUT for at least 8 games, might as well be the entire season. :bawling:

If I was Romo, and I'm not, I'd not rush back so quickly because I could reinjure myself, and that doesn't help at all.

I'm breathing labored on the unknown...what's next??!!??

Thus far, how's your team doing so far and how do you feel about their season??

GO COWBOYS!!

:wave:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowboys up 28-25 as I write... which is good, since I picked them.

The Dolphin defense has been really disappointing to me, so far. Our defensive line was supposed to be one of the league's best, and they just haven't dominated the line. Hopefully that's just a temporary thing.

Cowboys lost to the undefeated Falcons: 39-28!! :bawling: ::sighs deeply::

Hopefully, your Dolphins will shake the problem off, and start doing what's expected of them. Good thing for both of our teams, and the rest of the league for that fact, the season is young, but it can get away from them in a quick moment.

GO COWBOYS....PLEASE!!

:)

• 1 month later...

GO COWBOYS!!

I know, the Cowboys aren't seeing much to smile about lately. There W-L isn't what they're use to. For some sunshine, not every loss has been a blowout, yet, very close games. However, a loss is a loss.

Maybe next year...MAYBE!?!?

GO COWBOYS!!

:bawling:

• 2 weeks later...

Well...Cowboys beat the Dolphins, sorry Patrick!! Hopefully the Cowboys, with Romo back, will continue their winning ways. However, the Cowboys have to face the undefeated Panthers this week; not an easy task, so it seems.

ONE GAME AT A TIME!! That's how I have to look at the expectations of the Cowboys. They're in last place, but this is ok because first place is only 2 games out. The Cowboys 3-7 isn't ideal, but with the Giants only holding onto a 5-5 record, thus far this season, well, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Just barely ahead of the Cowboys are the Redskins and the Eagles, both with a 4-6 record this season; in the radar for the Cowboys to overtake them in the weeks to come.

Just when I thought the season was all lost with Romo being out, the season is now far from lost, it's found once again with the return of Romo.

Got my fingers crossed!!

GO COWBOYS!!

Cowboys lost to the STILL undefeated Panthers; I wasn't surprised!! ROMO's OUT AGAIN. :bawling: ..for the rest of the season with same injury, that put him out for 7 weeks. I still believe that he should've waited until nest year to return, but that's me!!

So, hopes all dashed again...yes...I've little faith for the back-up QB's...they've not shown any promises when Romo was out the first time, and I hate being a doubter, but, gee whiz!!

GO COWBOYS!!

The Dolphins season is a disaster of mediocrity. :) It's alright. Just another year without a Super Bowl. We're climbing these charts steadily: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_franchise_post-season_droughts

The Dolphins season is a disaster of mediocrity. :) It's alright. Just another year without a Super Bowl. We're climbing these charts steadily: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFL_franchise_post-season_droughts

OUCH!! Some eye opening stats, imho, quite depressing, or it seems that way for wary fans of those teams. :o

I love how you described the Dolphins season, Patrick, and I can now say the same for the Cowboys. :cry:

• 1 month later...

Well...well...well...

The Chiefs won against the Texans...BUT, the Chiefs won in such a dominating fashion...30-0. Turnovers did the Texans in; the interception in the 4th quarter was the exclamation point of the game.

If it weren't for bad luck, they'd have no luck at all...says the Texans.

Now, the Chiefs to face the Patriots...I suspect that this will be a game, unlike the non-game from the Texans!!

GO CHIEFS!!

ps...Brian, you've every right to SMILE and smile big, my friend!!

Thanks, Bob, I have been smiling. :D It was great to finally see that monkey off their back. Not since 1993, and the opponent they beat back in 1993....

....the Houston Oilers.

Now, the Patriots are going to be a challenge, especially with Jeremy Maclin out. But with the winning streak they've been on, its been one heck of a ride this season!