• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

I was 3-3 in 5th or 6th place (10 year league) playing the 1st place, 5-1 win and I pulled off the upset. :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe this is a little off-topic but my high-school squad just ROCKED our rivalry game... everyone played... may seem small-timem but the game normally attracts around 10,000 fans (mostly alum and about 99% of the student body of both schools)... it is the largest rivalry game in the city of Phoenix.

We also hope to take state again. GO BRONCOS!

maybe this is a little off-topic but my high-school squad just ROCKED our rivalry game... everyone played... may seem small-timem but the game normally attracts around 10,000 fans (mostly alum and about 99% of the student body of both schools)... it is the largest rivalry game in the city of Phoenix.

We also hope to take state again. GO BRONCOS!

Good luck to you! High school football is great. :D

So my Buffalo Bills really stink this year, but the Buffalo Sabres rock!!!!

Yes they do! I am not much of a hockey fan, but I keep up on anything that scrolls across the SportsCenter board, so I have been up to date on their accomplishments.

Wow, so much can change in a week.

The Chiefs play an old AFC West rival this week in the Seattle Seahawks, but we may have to do it with our 3rd string, rookie Quarterback!! Now, I am not going to sell the game out as a loss already, because I have more faith than that. Although Damon Huard has not put up fantastic numbers over the last 5 weeks, he has done a great job of managing games, and has had a passer rating of over 100 throughout his starts.

If he cannot go, I anticipate a heavy dose of Larry Johnson right, Larry Johnson left, and Larry Johnson up the middle, as I am sure coach Edwards is going to want to protect rookie Brodie Croyle as much as possible. The defense has shown that it can play well, and with Matt Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander out of the lineup for Seattle, things bode well for the rookie starter.

However, Damon Huard will be a gametime decision.

Wow, another nail biter. I don't know if my nerves can handle many more like this!

A pretty good day, overall; LJ had 155 rushing yards, 26 recieving yards, and 4 touchdowns, and Damon Huard had his first career 300 yard passing game. Tony Gonzalez was huge, and Eddie Kennison made some great catches.

The defense played ok, other than giving up a big play where Ty Law fell down. If not for that and the special teams snafu, all would have been well.

My college team also won their first game of the season this weekend, so hooray!!