• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

30-23 against the Seahawks in their home....COWBOYS WIN!! 5-1 record this year!! How about them COWBOYS!!

GO COWBOYS!!

:D

Now I don't feel so bad that they whooped my Saints!!

:brow: :brow:

GO COWBOYS!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Redskins won...good game on each side of the ball!!

I figured, that after winning 6 straight games, their winning streak would come to an end. It did! Sooner than I had hoped for. However, that's the Cowboy's W/L history.

Now, Romo's out with a back injury, so to compound the W/L scenario, the Cowboys will have to rely on the back up QB, Brandon Weeden, against the Cardinals.

The Cowboys, imho, will need more W than L because history, again, speaks about the Cowboys racking up more L's than W's on the last three games of the regular season. So win now, and win often to offset those loses for a playoff berth.

GO COWBOYS!!

***Got my fingers CROSSED!!

1 loss...6 straight wins...followed by 2 losses. Pattern is starting to scare me and it's looking quite familiar. Mommy!!

Go COWBOYS!!

• 4 weeks later...

Romo is NOW 6-2 on Thanksgiving Day: 34-10, with the Eagles the winners. This game, imho, was over before it began for the Cowboys. Eagles dominated the game, and in the end, the 10 points the Cowboys struggled to get, wasn't enough...NOT EVEN CLOSE!!

Cowboys are now 8-4....2nd place behind the 1st place Eagles.

GO COWBOYS!!

• 3 weeks later...

The Cowboys are still rolling along. Are you keeping track of how many carries Demarco Murray has so far this season? If he breaches the 400 mark, then I hope for your sake they win the Super Bowl this year. Four hundred carry seasons tend to be the last good ones for running backs.

KC is up and down, and they just can't stay consistent on offence. I'd like to see the wide receivers involved more, and Travis Kelce, too. They should have beat Arizona, and now they have to scratch and claw their way to get into the playoffs.

Yes, I've been paying attention to Murray, his listed on the injury report as DNP...so, day by day!! This is the time that the Cowboys start to fall apart, and they miss the playoffs... Hopefully history will take a vacation this year!

I never vote the Chiefs out until the fat lady sings...she's not even warming up yet!!

GO COWBOYS!!

The Dolphins have a 1.9% chance of making the playoffs. Yay. :) Frustrating year.

Chiefs are at 26.0% and Cowboys are at 81.3% (66.3% for the division, 32.6% for a bye, 20.2% for the top seed).

You can check your team here - great guide for who to root for in order for your teams to be in the best possible position: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/nfl-week-16-playoff-implications-when-things-start-to-shake-out/

Good luck.

Patrick

The Dolphins have a 1.9% chance of making the playoffs. Yay. :) Frustrating year.

Chiefs are at 26.0% and Cowboys are at 81.3% (66.3% for the division, 32.6% for a bye, 20.2% for the top seed).

You can check your team here - great guide for who to root for in order for your teams to be in the best possible position: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/nfl-week-16-playoff-implications-when-things-start-to-shake-out/

Good luck.

Patrick

Oohhbhh...I like the link and the info!! Thanks, Patrick!!

Cowboys VS the Colts; both 10-4. The Cowboys running game might suffer with Murray's left hand not being 100%. The Cowboys are favored by 3, but we all know that can dwinde at any time!

GO COWBOYS!!

Sure thing. They actually made a calculation error and had to adjust the numbers, but obviously the week is over now. :)

Here are the week 17 numbers: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/nfl-week-17-playoff-implications-someone-has-to-win-the-nfc-south/

Sure thing. They actually made a calculation error and had to adjust the numbers, but obviously the week is over now. :)

Here are the week 17 numbers: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/nfl-week-17-playoff-implications-someone-has-to-win-the-nfc-south/

Interesting numbers for week 17! Thanks for these as well!!

How about them Cowboys!! Dominated the Colts to win the NFC East Division; one that they've not experienced in 5 years!! Should Romo win MVP? I suppose he deserves it because he "put out a championship performance" with 5 TD's, to name one of the requirements, and, if one looks at Romo's overall effort this season, I find myself out of reasons why he shouldn't win MVP!

I also think that the starters should be on the field against the Redskins as little as possible so that they are fit as a fiddle for their first playoff game is 5 years!!

GO COWBOYS!!

:D