bushido_man96

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the same schedule as last year for the Cowboys. I know it's not, but the same thing will happen. Strong start, rough middle, disaster at the end; NO SUPER BOWL!!

Your KC Chiefs have got their hands free all year, so do Patrick's Dolphins. I'm thinking that the Chiefs and the Dolphins and the Cowboys will finish the same way as they did last year.

That's just me.

GO COWBOYS!!

:roll:

I don't know, Bob. I'll take 11-5 next year, for sure. There are some tough games in there, especially with playing Denver twice (Super Bowl team), Seatle (Super Bowl champ), San Franscisco (NFC Champ appearance), and New England (AFC Champ appearance). Then there is San Diego twice, who was much improved and made the playoffs, as well. I'm ready for a challenging season.

Looks like the same schedule as last year for the Cowboys. I know it's not, but the same thing will happen. Strong start, rough middle, disaster at the end; NO SUPER BOWL!!

Your KC Chiefs have got their hands free all year, so do Patrick's Dolphins. I'm thinking that the Chiefs and the Dolphins and the Cowboys will finish the same way as they did last year.

That's just me.

GO COWBOYS!!

I don't know, Bob. I'll take 11-5 next year, for sure. There are some tough games in there, especially with playing Denver twice (Super Bowl team), Seatle (Super Bowl champ), San Franscisco (NFC Champ appearance), and New England (AFC Champ appearance). Then there is San Diego twice, who was much improved and made the playoffs, as well. I'm ready for a challenging season.

I did say "hands free", didn't I? Man I'm a dope!!

I meant to say hands FULL!! Your Chiefs WILL have their hands full all year; not a schedule I'd want for the Cowboys. My 'Boys will choke in the end, as usual, history speaks that.

GO COWBOYS!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

That's just me.

GO COWBOYS!!

I meant to say hands FULL!! Your Chiefs WILL have their hands full all year; not a schedule I'd want for the Cowboys. My 'Boys will choke in the end, as usual, history speaks that.

GO COWBOYS!!

Psshhh.... I'm still waiting for my Brownies to actually wake up, get outa bed, and put a uniform on... :P

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

That's just me.

GO COWBOYS!!

GO COWBOYS!!

Psshhh.... I'm still waiting for my Brownies to actually wake up, get outa bed, and put a uniform on... :P

:rofl: :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

The 2014 Draft has come and gone. How do you think your team did?

I think KC did pretty well. Another pass rusher, with speed to burn, will be great. I'm interested in seeing how well Andy Reid can groom Aaron Murray for NFL duty. May be a good future set up there.

Credo Te, how do you feel about the Browns drafting Johnny Manziel?

The 2014 Draft has come and gone. How do you think your team did?

I think KC did pretty well. Another pass rusher, with speed to burn, will be great. I'm interested in seeing how well Andy Reid can groom Aaron Murray for NFL duty. May be a good future set up there.

Credo Te, how do you feel about the Browns drafting Johnny Manziel?

Well...the Cowboy draft was what it was....big deal!! The thing about the draft, imho, not all those picked end up on the final roster, so I don't get all excited until then, if at all!!

The Browns came away looking like geniuses. Though I don't really understand why they are publicly announcing that they told him to "act like a backup." You drafted Johnny Manziel. That brings some fanfare. If you want him to change, you should have drafted someone else.

I feel like he knows that he's a backup right now, but he's also a young guy who will try his best to win that job. And if you feel like you need to tell him to "act like a backup," don't tell the press about it. But that's just me.

I thought the Dolphins draft was fine. We did pick players that a bunch of people felt we reached for. But we did draft to needs and to support Tannehill. I'm optimistic. Even though I think Tannehill played better last year than a lot of people give credit for (because of the awful final 2 games), this is a big year for him.

I think Tannehill has been progressing nicely, really.

I'm optimistic about the Chiefs picks. There was a lot of complaining in Chiefs Nation about not taking a WR earlier in the draft. I think WR talent can come from just about any spot, so I don't worry about it too much. The addition of De'Anthony Thomas to fill the role of Dexter McCluster is exciting, I think. I'm also curious to see what Aaron Murray can become in a few years under the tutelage of Andy Reid. And KC did draft a few OL towards the end, which will hopefully develop their needs there, as well.

Overall, no complaints from me.