• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

I'm guessing...

24-21; Broncos win!! Either way, I'm expecting a great game because we've got the best defense against the best offense; sure to get the blood pressure up or down; depending on outcomes.

LOVE THE COMMERCIALS...always a kick, or a touchdown, or a field goal, or an interception, or a hail mary, or a QB sack, or a punt, or a ...!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coverage goes on all night in the UK, the program starts at 22:30 GMT and goes until 04:30 GMT next morning. Can't wait! The guys at work on monday morning will just shake their heads and say "Superbowl" with disapproval just as they did last year.

Look to the far mountain and see all.

The Game was won in the first half, the best Defense in the World trounced the Broncos and their Legendary quaterback. But running in a kickoff return straight after the break? Well, that was just another swoop of the Hawks' wings. And this is a young team guys!

Look to the far mountain and see all.

Game was decided in the first possession for a safety. Seahawks can cause the turnovers and capitalize on each one. Incredible defense, and all I can say is...WOW WHAT AN UNEXPECTED BLOWOUT!!

Congrats to the Seahawks!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!

I'm guessing...

24-21; Broncos win!! Either way, I'm expecting a great game because we've got the best defense against the best offense; sure to get the blood pressure up or down; depending on outcomes.

LOVE THE COMMERCIALS...always a kick, or a touchdown, or a field goal, or an interception, or a hail mary, or a QB sack, or a punt, or a ...!!

I wasn't even close on the two predictions: Score and the winner!! The commercials this year weren't as good as they've been in the past.

Great halftime show, imho.

What a romping that was! I never would have thought that the Denver offense would be held scoreless that long!

I enjoyed the game immensely! :D

Congrats to the Seahawks and their fans.

I think the last tense play of the game was a third down conversion by the Seahawks in the first Super Bowl.

Patrick

• 2 months later...

The NFL released its 2014 schedule.

Here is a week-by-week schedule: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/04/23/2014-nfl-schedule-by-week/8072059/

And a team-by-team schedule: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/04/23/2014-nfl-schedule-by-teams/8072165/

What do you think? How does it look for your team this year? KC got a tough draw, playing at Denver, New England, and at San Francisco, all before their bye week at week 6. November 16 they have Seattle at home, then two weeks later, Denver at home. It will be a tough road to hoe this year!

Looks like the same schedule as last year for the Cowboys. I know it's not, but the same thing will happen. Strong start, rough middle, disaster at the end; NO SUPER BOWL!!

Your KC Chiefs have got their hands free all year, so do Patrick's Dolphins. I'm thinking that the Chiefs and the Dolphins and the Cowboys will finish the same way as they did last year.

That's just me.

GO COWBOYS!!

:roll:

Football as in American football or soccer?

"It's not the style that's important, it's the practitioner. No style is superior to the other if you practice and train hard, ANY style can be effective."

- Me!!!!!!!