• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Check out the CHIEFS!! Good luck with the Broncos and Peyton, but I think the Chiefs might still win that one.

GO CHIEFS!!

My boys got smashed by the Saints!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so, Bob. Now, they have this Dwayne Bowe incident. It doesn't sound like there will be any suspension yet, and someone else in the vehicle claimed the drugs. At any rate, its a distraction that will likley take its toll on Sunday. We'll see...

Sorry about that game with the Saints, Bob....ugh, that was just a tough one to stomach.

The Dolphins are just a mediocre team. That pretty much sums it up. Expectation is 7-9 or 8-8 at this stage. If we get hot and get some breaks, of course, anything can happen, but the likelihood of that happening seems ... slim. Oh well. At least we know what our priority should be next offseason: offensive line.

Patrick

The Dolphins are just a mediocre team. That pretty much sums it up. Expectation is 7-9 or 8-8 at this stage. If we get hot and get some breaks, of course, anything can happen, but the likelihood of that happening seems ... slim. Oh well. At least we know what our priority should be next offseason: offensive line.

Patrick

The Dolphins have had a rough go with this Incognito/Martin incident, and it can't be helping at all. And it sounds like its going to drag on for some time, continuing to be a distraction.

Yeah, it's amazing how big the story became. But, still, with or without them, it's a mediocre team. Probably going to have to suffer through this season, get these issues flushed out of our system and improve next season, hopefully.

Patrick

Yeah, it's amazing how big the story became. But, still, with or without them, it's a mediocre team. Probably going to have to suffer through this season, get these issues flushed out of our system and improve next season, hopefully.

Patrick

Hopefully.

Last night went about like I expected for KC, since they couldn't get a pass rush. But, to Denver's credit, most of their passes were very quick drops, not giving the KC defense a lot of time to rush. They held the score down really well, but the problem is the offense just can't score enough.

Patrick

Hopefully.

Last night went about like I expected for KC, since they couldn't get a pass rush. But, to Denver's credit, most of their passes were very quick drops, not giving the KC defense a lot of time to rush. They held the score down really well, but the problem is the offense just can't score enough.

I had a feeling that Peyton and the Broncos would give the Chiefs a run for their money, and they did. Peyton at his best...quick passes and the like. But, MAN, I was cheering for the Chiefs all the way. One loss is not going to diminish what the Chiefs have this year, and that is momentum!!

GO CHIEFS!!

GO COWBOYS...try and least try.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, its been a busy few weeks.

KC got back on track after dropping 3 in a row, beating a Washington team that has not peformed well all year. Raiders this week, and a win can clinch the playoff berth.

Go KC!

KC pulled out a win against division rival Oakland, but it didn't end as pretty as it started. I was a bit nervous that KC allowed Oakland to really get back into that game in the 3rd quarter. But, they really turned it back on, and defense came up with some key turnovers, although they gave up a lot of yards, which is a concern.

Overall, though, KC clinched a playoff spot, and things can still swing in their favor for the division, if they just take care of business.

Patrick, I saw the Phins took care of NE, which puts more of a damper on NE's playoff pursuit of the #1 seed.

Bob, the Cowboys won, beating the Packers. Are they still hunting for a playoff spot?