bushido_man96

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the end of the regular season, KC has fired head coach Romeo Crennel, and is looking to fire Scott Pioli as well. I'd heard through the grape vine that reason that Peyton Manning wouldn't even consider KC as a place to play was because of Pioli, and that he doesn't really create a positive atmosphere to play at. I don't know how true that is, though.

KC also seals the #1 pick of the 2013 draft, but who to take? I would personally like to see them work a deal for Cousins out of Washington, but we'll see. I also heard Andy Reid interviewed for the head coaching job.

That happened pretty quick. What do you think about them hiring Reid?

Patrick

I agree...it did seem quite quick but the unemployment line in the NFL isn't very...well...enjoyable.

I was not shocked on any of the NFL coach firings but man, what a stressful job to have...NFL Head Coach...here today, gone tomorrow.

Personally I enjoy Reid, I feel that he's a quite capable head coach, but still, every win and every loss is a team effort, it's just that the head coach is accountable to the teams owners.

The poor Chiefs need something because they've fallen off the boat and they're treading water up and over their heads at times. I love to watch the Chiefs and I believe that they are a great team.

Sorry Brian, I know Patrick was asking you. I'll go back to my corner now!

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

This possibly should have it's own topic, but...

Seeing how the NFL is winding down to the Super Bowl, I'd like to pose one question...

What do you think will be the biggest selling jersey after the Super Bowl?

I'm thinking that it'll be Peyton Manning's jersey.

What do you all think?

:idea:

That happened pretty quick. What do you think about them hiring Reid?

Patrick

I agree...it did seem quite quick but the unemployment line in the NFL isn't very...well...enjoyable.

I was not shocked on any of the NFL coach firings but man, what a stressful job to have...NFL Head Coach...here today, gone tomorrow.

Personally I enjoy Reid, I feel that he's a quite capable head coach, but still, every win and every loss is a team effort, it's just that the head coach is accountable to the teams owners.

The poor Chiefs need something because they've fallen off the boat and they're treading water up and over their heads at times. I love to watch the Chiefs and I believe that they are a great team.

Sorry Brian, I know Patrick was asking you. I'll go back to my corner now!

:D

No problem, Bob! :)

I like the hire, Patrick. This year was bad, but, he had several years of success in the past, and has proven he can build a team for success over the long term. I think he will help bring pride back to KC football.

I imagine a Super Bowl win would propel Peyton Manning jersey sales, but I imagine the biggest jump came when the first Bronco's Peyton jerseys were put out. I don't know how many of those folks will go buy another one just because he wins the Super Bowl.

If he wins the Super Bowl. I used to like Peyton....

Boy oh boy...

Raven top the Broncos and the 49ers top the Packers. Both games lived up to there hype across the board for me. WOW!!

Payton made a costly mistake by throwing an interception in the 2nd OT. Uncharacteristically, Payton threw that interception by throwing across his body while running away from a closing defensiveman.

Now comes...Seahawks against the Falcons, and then, the Texans against the Patriots.

What a great weekend for FOOTBALL and their fans!!

GO COWBOYS...ahem...sorry! :P

:bow:

• 2 weeks later...

Championship Weekend showed great games, too.

Harbaugh Bowl I, here we come! Congrats to the Ravens and the 49ers for moving on. My brother is a 49ers fan, so I've a bit of interest in the game.

Ravens VS 49ers...Ravens win by 3. This should be a great back and forth Super Bowl; one to be remembered.

GO COWBOYS...well...hopefully in 2013...sheech.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Ravens VS 49ers...Ravens win by 3. This should be a great back and forth Super Bowl; one to be remembered.

GO COWBOYS...well...hopefully in 2013...sheech.

:)

As I predicted...Ravens win Super Bowl 47 by 3 points with a final score of...34-31!!

The Ravens had tons of momentum right up to when half of the stadium lights went out, but when the lights came back, the 49ers switched the momentum with 2 quick TD's and the Ravens went dead flat on both sides of the ball. But the fat lady hadn't sung yet, and the Ravens WON THE SUPER BOWL 47.

I'm happy for the Ravens organization as well as for Ray Lewis on his final game of his starry career.

WAY TO GO RAVENS!!

:nod: :nod: :nod: