• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

According to the programming guide, the Dolphins will be on TV for us for just the second time this year. We'll see if it holds up and I get to watch them. If we lose, that'll be the realistic end to our playoff hopes.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the tragedy involving Javon Belcher this week, the Chiefs went ahead and played their scheduled game with the Panthers, and they pulled out a pretty nice victory. Brady Quinn played solid football all around, and the last weeks of the season here need to tell KC if he can finally be the starter he was projected as coming out of college, or if KC needs to search in other areas for a starting QB.

I applaud the Chiefs for doing what they had to do under the difficult circumstances, and the show must go on...OSU to the Chiefs. Nice win!!

:bowofrespect:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I did watch the above mentioned game, but we lost. Presumably, that'll be the last time I see the Dolphins this year.

You need a DirecTV NFL package or something, Patrick. I feel sorry for you. And here I am, getting to enjoy every heartbreaking loss the Chiefs suffer this year in their entirety.....

Speaking of which....what a thumping KC got from the Browns, who are not a good team, either.

We used to have the DirecTV programming and NFL Sunday Ticket, once upon a time. :) Maybe one day, I'll get it again.

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'd never thought I'd want to see the end of the NFL regular season, but man, this year has been trying. I could say they couldn't be any worse next year, but they could lose all of them. I guess we'll see what the draft and free agency brings.

The Dolphins are actually are still in the playoff hunt, but we need 6 different things to happen. :) Extremely far fetched, but hope is hope...

hat I don't completely understand is how some teams, like the Ravens, aren't in the playoffs, at any level, yet, other teams are in the playoffs, at any level, BUT their stats ARE THE SAME!! Huh? Someone explain that to me...please...I'm confused.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!