• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Yeah, I don't know. Now I'm at the point of not sure what would be best. I'll never cheer to lose, but its obvious KC has some QB issues, along several others, that need to be resolved. I would like to see them take a chance on Matt Barkley or Landry Jones.

That Monday Night game with the Steelers....what a heartbreaker.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that was a tough one.

This sounds kind of sad, but tonight (week 11) is the first time that I've been able to watch the Dolphins at home this season. In the first 10 weeks, they were not on once.

Patrick

I don't understand how the Chief's went from in the hunt for the Super Bowl to the basement. Brian...I know you must be frustrated...I would be.

GO COWBOYS!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Cowboys lost this game on Thanksgiving in the first quarter. 2 interceptions from Romo didn't help, and that the Cowboy defense didn't show up until the 3rd quarter. For the Cowboys, imho, way to late for momentum in the 4th quarter, and with that, too little way to late for the Cowboys against this 2012 Redskins.

GO COWBOYS!!

Thanks Brian. It was one of those games that ended close but we didn't really play it close. Heh.

Patrick

I don't understand how the Chief's went from in the hunt for the Super Bowl to the basement. Brian...I know you must be frustrated...I would be.

GO COWBOYS!!

Yeah, its so frustrating, Bob. I was watching a lot of K-State Wildcats football this year, too, and I was frustrated with that Baylor game. But either way, I think they can still make just as good an argument as any other one-loss team to get to the BCS Championship game.

I'll say this, though. I don't think the Chiefs are as bad as the Jets played on Thanksgiving. That was so many kinds of ugly...I felt bad for them.

Ugh, more misery....losing games just sucks, but when its to the division rivals, like Denver or Oakland, it just stinks even more. The Chiefs were holding their own against Manning and the Broncos last week, but alas, that offense is....offensive.

Yeah...I totally agree with you Brian about the Jets game on Thanksgiving because there was very little forgiveness for the Jets.

I didn't think that the Chiefs of 2012 were going to win against the Broncos of 2012 with Manning because as you said...offense is offense and Manning and the Broncos under his leadership generates a lot of offense.

GO COWBOYS!!