• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Congrats on the win, Brian. :) I picked the Chiefs to win this week, as well!

The Dolphins are off, so we'll be winless through 5 weeks.

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for you, Patrick.

The Chiefs pulled off another win this week, albeit against another winless team. Although Cassel may not be the most talented QB in the game, he has really taken on a leadership role, or it appears that way to me. He gets fired up on the field, and he had been making good decisions. He'll make some mistakes, for sure, but I love the intensity and leadership. Bowe is being awesome again, and I'm impressed with Breaston. It will be interesting to see what Baldwin offers when he finally gets on board.

And congrats to Jackie Battle for a great game this week. I imagine its his first 100 yard rushing game in a regular season game.

And for Berry being out on defense, the secondary is really playing decent. Hali and Johnson are beasts.

Yeah, I hear ya. Even as good as Luck is projected to be, I don't want to endure a really crappy season just to get the chance to draft him.

Ouch...Chiefs can't get a break: their season is not akin to last year. Sorry Brian!!

My Cowboys have mastered losing the game in the 4th quarter. Romo made a wild/crazy Super Bowl prediction..."This team is going to win a Super Bowl at some point." Yeah...I'm sure that will be true whenever it does happen, but, imho, Romo won't be a Cowboy at that historic moment.

It's all good....at least we get a season of the NFL...poor NBA might not even have a season!!

GO COWBOYS!!

:up:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

And the Dolphins are 0-5. Frustrating game, but that's what it's like when you are winless.

As an aside, the Raiders made quite a splash in acquiring Carson Palmer, did they not? It cost them their 2012 first rounder and 2013 second rounder, which is not a cheap price. But, I admire the guts.

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, quite a move aquiring Palmer.

The game KC played against the Raiders last week was incredible. It was great to see the defense play that good. After the miserable start, Haley has started to pull some things together. This week, KC is playing for a share of first place in the division.

Yeah, the Chiefs definitely flipped the switch at the right time! 4-3 now, nice. Things look good for them this week, as well, facing the 0-7 Dolphins. Heh.