• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

Chargers stacked the box, stopped the run, and knew that Croyle could not beat them. I look for Palko to perhaps start next week. Not good at all.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dolphins won an ugly game hampered by the weather. I know this sounds funny, but the Dolphins punter Brandon Fields had an amazing game.

He had 10 punts with an average of 49.6 yards. He made one punt... we were backed up in our own end zone and it was POURING rain. Field position was big in this game with every point being huge.

Fields takes the snap and kicks it 69 yards, from his own end zone, in the pouring rain. It was an amazing punt, maybe the best I've ever seen.

Patrick

Well...

The past few weeks or so have got me quite perplexed across the board. These past few weeks, the ones I thought were going to win, well, they lost and vice verse.

Here we are at week #15 and I'm going to see if I can...ahem...guess the outcomes of these games.

Chiefs VS Rams = Chiefs win, but ONLY if Cassel is back under the center.

Cardinals VS Panthers = Panthers win.

Eagles VS Giants = Eagles win.

Lions VS Buccaneers = Buccaneers win.

Browns VS Bengals = Browns win.

Dolphins VS Bills = Dolphins win, and if they do, they'll break that crazy alternating win-loss-win-loss-win...thingy their stuck in.

Redskins VS Cowboys = Washington win, why not, it's not been the Cowboys year, and not even when they're at home.

Colts VS Jaguars = Colts win. They're dangerous the most when their backs are against the wall.

Saints VS Ravens = Saints win, even though, imho, this will be a close game.

Texans VS Titans = Texans win.

Seahawks VS Falcons = Falcons win.

Jets VS Steelers = Jets win. However, the Steelers might more than likely dominate this game, but, I'm going off of emotions and I want to see a Jet win here!!

Raiders VS Broncos = Oakland win.

Patriots VS Packers = Patriots win. Brady's not lost a regular season game at home since 2006.

MNF: Bears VS Vikings = Bears win.

Last Thursday game; Chargers beat the 49ers easily...34 - 7. Imho, this game was over before it even started because the current 49ers are not the 49ers of old. Chargers took the 49ers up and down the field willingly at times. 3rd down conversions for the Chargers and a 49er turnover will win it for you every time. These Chargers will be the Chiefs downfall, IF the Chargers have anything to say about it.

GO COWBOYS!!

P.S. Oh oh...Romo's engaged to be married to former Miss Missouri Candice Crawford. :bawling: Just when Romo was starting to get his head back into the game, this happens. This is worse than when he broke his collarbone. Idle minds will do the craziest things! Congratulations to Romo and Crawford on their engagement.

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Chargers stacked the box, stopped the run, and knew that Croyle could not beat them. I look for Palko to perhaps start next week. Not good at all.

With Cassel out for now, and the game Croyle had last week, I think you might be right in that we'll more than likely see Palko start. This isn't a bad thing really because he's got a 71.0 QB rating with 2 out of 3 completions and 8 total yards, hey, it's time for him to show up to play and to help the Chiefs win.

Believe...believe...believe in the 3rd string QB!!

GO CHIEFS!!

:D

Edited by sensei8

The Dolphins won an ugly game hampered by the weather. I know this sounds funny, but the Dolphins punter Brandon Fields had an amazing game.

He had 10 punts with an average of 49.6 yards. He made one punt... we were backed up in our own end zone and it was POURING rain. Field position was big in this game with every point being huge.

Fields takes the snap and kicks it 69 yards, from his own end zone, in the pouring rain. It was an amazing punt, maybe the best I've ever seen.

Patrick

Yes, it was an ugly game, but a win nonetheless, and man oh man...that was one incredible punt under incredible circumstances...AWESOME!!

GO DOLPHINS!!

:D

Edited by sensei8

Well...

The past few weeks or so have got me quite perplexed across the board. These past few weeks, the ones I thought were going to win, well, they lost and vice verse.

Here we are at week #15 and I'm going to see if I can...ahem...guess the outcomes of these games.

Chiefs VS Rams = Chiefs win, but ONLY if Cassel is back under the center.

Cardinals VS Panthers = Panthers win.

Eagles VS Giants = Eagles win.

Lions VS Buccaneers = Buccaneers win.

Browns VS Bengals = Browns win.

Dolphins VS Bills = Dolphins win, and if they do, they'll break that crazy alternating win-loss-win-loss-win...thingy their stuck in.

Redskins VS Cowboys = Washington win, why not, it's not been the Cowboys year, and not even when they're at home.

Colts VS Jaguars = Colts win. They're dangerous the most when their backs are against the wall.

Saints VS Ravens = Saints win, even though, imho, this will be a close game.

Texans VS Titans = Texans win.

Seahawks VS Falcons = Falcons win.

Jets VS Steelers = Jets win. However, the Steelers might more than likely dominate this game, but, I'm going off of emotions and I want to see a Jet win here!!

Raiders VS Broncos = Oakland win.

Patriots VS Packers = Patriots win. Brady's not lost a regular season game at home since 2006.

MNF: Bears VS Vikings = Bears win.

Last Thursday game; Chargers beat the 49ers easily...34 - 7. Imho, this game was over before it even started because the current 49ers are not the 49ers of old. Chargers took the 49ers up and down the field willingly at times. 3rd down conversions for the Chargers and a 49er turnover will win it for you every time. These Chargers will be the Chiefs downfall, IF the Chargers have anything to say about it.

GO COWBOYS!!

P.S. Oh oh...Romo's engaged to be married to former Miss Missouri Candice Crawford. :bawling: Just when Romo was starting to get his head back into the game, this happens. This is worse than when he broke his collarbone. Idle minds will do the craziest things! Congratulations to Romo and Crawford on their engagement.

OK...let's see how I did with my predictions...

Chiefs VS Rams = Chiefs win, but ONLY if Cassel is back under the center. I predicted the Chiefs to win...they WON 27-13

Cardinals VS Panthers = Panthers win. I predicted the Panthers to win...Panthers WON 19-12

Eagles VS Giants = Eagles win. I predicted the Eagles to win...Eagles WIN 38-31

Lions VS Buccaneers = Buccaneers win. I predicted the Buccaneers to win...Buccaneers LOST 23-20

Browns VS Bengals = Browns win. I predicted the Browns to win...Browns LOST 19-17

Dolphins VS Bills = Dolphins win, and if they do, they'll break that crazy alternating win-loss-win-loss-win...thingy their stuck in. I predicted the Dolphins to win...Dolphins LOST 17-14, and that crazy thingy of win-loss-win-loss is still haunting the Dolphins

Redskins VS Cowboys = Washington win, why not, it's not been the Cowboys year, and not even when they're at home. I predicted that the Redskins to win...Redskins LOST 33-30

Colts VS Jaguars = Colts win. They're dangerous the most when their backs are against the wall. I predicted the Colts to win...Colts WON 34-24

Saints VS Ravens = Saints win, even though, imho, this will be a close game. I predicted the Saints to win...Saints LOST 30-24

Texans VS Titans = Texans win. I predicted the Texans to win...Texans LOST 31-17

Seahawks VS Falcons = Falcons win. I predicted the Falcons to win...Falcons WON 34-18

Jets VS Steelers = Jets win. However, the Steelers might more than likely dominate this game, but, I'm going off of emotions and I want to see a Jet win here!! I predicted the Jets to win...Jets WON 22-17

Raiders VS Broncos = Oakland win. I predicted the Raiders to win...Raiders WON 39-23

Patriots VS Packers = Patriots win. Brady's not lost a regular season game at home since 2006. AT THE TIME OF THIS POST...THIS GAME HADN'T STARTED...it doesn't start tonight until 8:20PM

So...in the 13 games that were played at the time of this posting...7 correct predictions...that's ok...not great.

Oh well...I tried!

:)

Edited by sensei8

For a Raven fan, today is a big day... if Pittsburgh wins and Baltimore loses, the Ravens could be missing the post season!

Well...I'm sure there's a big smile on your face because your Ravens WON, and the Steelers LOST. Post season's still alive for your team...Congrats GeoGiant!!

Patricks WON 31-27. Their regular season undefeated at home since 2006 streak at home is still in tact.

I went 8 out of 13 picks for week #15, and that's still not good enough for me to make a living on picking the winning team. Only one left to still play in MNF: Bears VS Vikings = Bears win.

GO COWBOYS!!

Yeah, that's the end of our playoff hopes. We have to take a look in the offseason and see if we can improve at the quarterback position.