• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Football season is here!!!

bushido_man96

I just did my football picks and I picked them to win. :) I think I did that last week, too, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cowboys lost to the Saints. When Wallace had the ball strip from him....that was the OUCH of the day!!

This year is over for the Cowboys, imho.

:bawling:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

They just might be. They're a week or two from mathematical elimination. There's always next year right?

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Ravens hold out for a win against the Bucs! Next Sunday night, in Baltimore, Ravens vs. Steelers for 1st place in the AFC North... and I will be there!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cheering for the Steelers huh? Just kidding! I'm just jealous that these two teams are fighting for 1st place and the Cowboys, well, aren't!! Maybe we'll get some fine 1at or 2nd draft picks out of it!!

Co Cowboys or someone!!

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Ravens hold out for a win against the Bucs! Next Sunday night, in Baltimore, Ravens vs. Steelers for 1st place in the AFC North... and I will be there!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cheering for the Steelers huh? Just kidding! I'm just jealous that these two teams are fighting for 1st place and the Cowboys, well, aren't!! Maybe we'll get some fine 1at or 2nd draft picks out of it!!

Co Cowboys or someone!!

This should be a really good game, if pittsburgh doesn't fall a sleep at half time, like they did this week.

2 great defences + 2 good QB's + 2 good running games = alot of fun!!!

:D

There's always next year right?

I've heard this so much over the last several years it makes me want to puke! :lol: It is hard to stomach that for so long. I can't imagine what its like to be a Lions fan. They have been suffering for a while now.

The Chiefs have put together back to back wins now, and Dwayne Bowe is becoming an elite receiver in the league. Its awesome to see this transformation from dropping passes every game to making the big plays and setting KC TD records. Charles is awesome, too, and looks to be making a name for himself. I'd love to see Jones get on track a bit better, but I think he just needs more carres to get going. But, the tandem work great together, and they are great opposites.

Now, the Chiefs really need to win their upcoming division games. I'd like to see them get to 10 wins, which is still possible for them. They still have some work to do, but I can see them getting better every week, and this is so much fun to watch. Keep going, KC! :D

My teams have been perennial playoff teams (Badgers and Packers) but for what the Packers look like on paper, they should be doing better than they are. Especially on defense. I can't complain about the numbers the Badgers have put up though. Not one bit.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

Badgers get TCU in the Rose Bowl, Richard. Predictions?

The Chiefs came out on top again this week, despite their best efforts to do otherwise, it seemed. They need to start finishing again, and big time. But, a win is a win, and they don't mark the ugly ones with an asterics. :) Now, two road games, and then finishing out at home.

If the Rose Bowl were this Saturday, I would say it will be an even keeled game. The problem is that it's all the way in January. I think TCU will beat the Badgers even though they're my team.

TCU is very good, and the Badgers have been riding out their hot streak. A full month is plenty of time for that to cool off. If they can pick up where they left off, the Badgers will be tough to beat.

Many a college football hot streak has been cooled by December though. My guess is too many beers, not enough practice.

- Tao Te Ching